EGHI (Southampton) Bleeding textures on the apron

Hello,

it would be worth ruling out a conflict with another addon.

This is easily done by renaming the Community folder to

CommunityX and then creating a new Community folder

before moving the orbx-airport-eghi-southampton folder

or shortcut into it.

Restart MSFS and see if the problem persists.

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

it would be worth ruling out a conflict with another addon.

This is easily done by renaming the Community folder to

CommunityX and then creating a new Community folder

before moving the Orbx-airport-eghi-southampton folder

or shortcut into it.

Restart MSFS and see if the problem persists.

Thanks Nick, did some tests with an empty community folder but unfortunately the problem is not solved...

1 hour ago, AndyM01 said:

Another option I'm not using is photogrammetry, hate the melted buildings look. Is anyone having the texture issue using photogrammetry?

No photogrammetry is no option for me. Photogrammetry for is one of my most loved features of MSFS. It makes the sim look much more realistic despite of those melted buildings and trees which, BTW, are not that noticeable if one is not looking for them.

Edited by wolfko
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, wolfko said:

No photogrammetry is no option for me. Photogrammetry for is one of my most loved features of MSFS. It makes the sim look much more realistic despite of those melted buildings and trees which, BTW, are not that noticeable if one is not looking for them.

Sorry if you got the wrong end of my post, Photogrammetry preferences wasn't the point of my post, I was trying to eliminate possible reasons for the texture bleeding that some people are experiencing to try and help to find a bug fix / resolution to the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

well, that's really a bummer, because this bleeding doesn't seem to be a visual problem only:

I was just trying to finalise an almost perfect flight with the FBW A320 (still got a lot to learn on this beast!) from Strasbourg to Southampton with a rather smooth ILS to rwy 20 and nailed the touchdown zone straight on the centerline. All of a sudden, those nasty tectonic shifts appeared and trew my quite surprised Airbus upside down!

No applause back from the cabin and I'm really not looking forward to the debrief at the Chief Pilot's office...

Hope this glitch can be sorted out.

Cheers,

Markus.

Just a quick follow up:

When departing from EGHI, those elevation cracks do seem slightly less massive - they even seem to cure themselves instead of getting worse (as they were on arrival).

And I can confirm the obviously overarching terrain issue, as on my arrival at Strasbourg (3rd party addon), those steps also emerged.

• Thanks 1

I'd like to report some issues with the scenery too as per my post here below, where it says, Now some issues:

Now some issues

This blue line below the cars you can find it in several places

92MVK5c.jpg

Like here in the back of the planes

wd6Zz1e.jpg

dfpYyzq.jpg

It is not big deal but it catches your eye

I hope this guy here has a good insurance (the yellow one does too but less)

N8opXNP.jpg

Not sure if this texture in the highway is on MSFS or on Orbx

U2BLyka.jpg

So I hope you can check those out

Over all the scenery is nice and I liked a  lot the amount of cars added

Cheers

Carlos

Not wanting to pile on, but same issue here....blue lines across the middle of the scenery if Photogrammetry is On (turning it Off is not an acceptable solution). Hopefully some resolution to this is available in the near term.