FSX Kitty Hawk 727-200F adv TL JT8D-9

If you have FSX & take the trouble to work your way into the extensive Historic Jetliners Group. (HJG), [see here for link: https://simviation.com/hjg/main.htm ], Download offerings, you will be rewarded with some rare aircraft & liveries, & aircraft that fly very very smoothly. (Whoever wrote the FDE for this aircraft knows what they are doing)

You download a Base File then download the appropriate Panel & Sound files & also liveries that pertain to the aircraft.

Such is the diversity of aircraft engine variants for the 727 that I found it easiest to pick a livery & work back from that.

The Base Pack for the aircraft below is the HJG Boeing  727-200F adv TL JT8D-9 v2. (I'm not sure who developed the Base Pack)

Location is Orbx Bozeman, KBZN, by Jarrad Marshall, (a name I have not seen for a long time)

The Panel is the B727-200 JT8D-9 "Adv", by Richard Probst and George Carty.

Sounds are by B. Plamondon.

The Kitty Hawk livery is for the 2006 - N856AA - B727-243F adv, by Tony Madge.

It should be noted that while I am testing HJG aircraft the FSX is currently minimalist. It is running off a plug in SSD & I have Global & HD Trees & Bozeman loaded here, that's it.

But I have ended up with a very nice 727-200F in a Livery I couldn't find anywhere else.

TTM

(FSX)

kh-2.jpg

akh-2.jpg

akh-3.jpg

Good idea to mention that because HJG is really great. The aircraft, paints, fde, panels and so is all very realistic and authentic.

The aircraft you are using is the original Eric Cantu/Vistaliner 727 I think which is hosted by HJG since a few years,

flies very accurate and excellent exterior model. And there is a panel available which runs in P3d as well.  

Archived