Awaiting clearance and some advise required!

VH-KDK

The start of an fairly enjoyable flight from Innsbruck to Sankt Johan.

eJIL4oW.jpg

I don't take many screenies in M$F$ as I find it too cumbersome.:(

I use PrtScr(Print screen) key. 

I would be grateful if some one suggest and easier way if there is one.

Thanks.:)

I was using the WIN Key along with the  Print Sceen Key for Screen Shots as I remember . Why they did not put the V-Key to use is beyond my pay scale in the Sim . :(:angry:

Terrific shot BTW Sir !! .

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

I was using the WIN Key along with the  Print Sceen Key for Screen Shots as I remember . Why they did not put the V-Key to use is beyond my pay scale in the Sim . :(:angry:

Terrific shot BTW Sir !! .

Thanks very much for your quick response John, greatly appreciated.:D

I agree with you along with no replay function.

Very impressed with what I have seen so far. :)

First of all: Great shot. Looks like this gets a fun flight.

2 hours ago, adambar said:

I was wondering if you ever fly from the inside of the plane or do all those funny looking lights and things confuse you.

You make the point Adam. I am always surprised by all these lamps, levers and watches.

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I don't take many screenies in M$F$ as I find it too cumbersome.

As a p3d flyer that problem is completely unknown to me, interesting!

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Why they did not put the V-Key to use is beyond my pay scale in the Sim .

At least the keyboards can be worn in a different way now. Although not satisfying...

4 hours ago, BradB said:

This app gets good reviews : https://flightsim.to/file/8163/flight-recorder

And now we need even one more app to support flying? Not the right way to go.

2 hours ago, adambar said:

What do you mean buy fairly, hit some kind of snafu. :D  I was wondering if you ever fly from the inside of the plane or do all those funny looking lights and things confuse you. :D

You are in fine form today Adam. Everything is some kind of snafu. Just look under my forum name for a clue and if you don't know of Frank Spencer there are the full episodes on YT or you can look him up on WIkipedia.

As far as being in the front bit of the plane with the steering wheel, I usually jump out prior to landing. All those strange clocks and switches are very stressful.

13 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

First of all: Great shot. Looks like this gets a fun flight.

You make the point Adam. I am always surprised by all these lamps, levers and watches.

As a p3d flyer that problem is completely unknown to me, interesting!

At least the keyboards can be worn in a different way now. Although not satisfying...

And now we need even one more app to support flying? Not the right way to go.

It was a fun fight, err, flight Gerold the mountains and valleys are very picturesque.

You too find the instruments confusing, I find it best to ignore them to save confusion.

You can never have enough apps to make life easier.

The best way I find to make my life easier though is to stick to P3D and XP as my brain is in overload with all these different things to remember then forget.

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

You are in fine form today Adam. Everything is some kind of snafu. Just look under my forum name for a clue and if you don't know of Frank Spencer there are the full episodes on YT or you can look him up on WIkipedia.

As far as being in the front bit of the plane with the steering wheel, I usually jump out prior to landing. All those strange clocks and switches are very stressful.

https://images.app.goo.gl/mkXHzMqKwhLWQ4LP8

John

Here are the devices from my home studio that I have been using for a long time.

86943659_images(3).jpg.839f0e3571decb4463b6866154e3279a.jpg 131729604_tlchargement.jpg.d6165f48f687a8b3ba2fc9376cf6d080.jpg images.jpg.3a50d7a29c16e6ae29a4e1746f39025c.jpg 748671370_images(4).jpg.d42a85305a48fb991c551448c5ee364d.jpg

I just need to find where I put the invoices to give you their references.

Cheers :D !

PS : I use the GeForce Experience's NVIDIA® Share tool (Alt+F1). Hope it helps!

Archived