Donegal

VH-KDK

Great shot Martyn and I will be up that way as we were gifted a hotel stay for a weekend. It really is gorgeous but being from the west coast myself, I favour North Mayo down to Shannon as the best in the world!!!

Thanks,

John.

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A kind of wilderness we rarely see here...!

Plenty of wilderness over here Gerold.

Europe must have some advantages though, I will get back to you if I can think of any!:o:lol::lol:;)

Just kidding, I enjoyed my week in Europe 18 months ago.

11 hours ago, John Mac said:

Great shot Martyn and I will be up that way as we were gifted a hotel stay for a weekend. It really is gorgeous but being from the west coast myself, I favour North Mayo down to Shannon as the best in the world!!!

Thanks,

John.

Thanks John. I hope you enjoy your week end away.:)

From what I have seen the west coast does have some very spectacular scenery, sadly I have never visited your country.:(

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Europe must have some advantages though, I will get back to you if I can think of any!

I am sure there are some, but I have no time to list them, I have to fly :D!

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I enjoyed my week in Europe 18 months ago.

There is no need to tell you how much I enjoyed the 3 weeks in OZ with my wife & daughters in our last holiday, what a great time for all of us :rolleyes:.

Unbelievable also 18 months ago, how time flies.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I am sure there are some, but I have no time to list them, I have to fly :D!

There is no need to tell you how much I enjoyed the 3 weeks in OZ with my wife & daughters in our last holiday, what a great time for all of us :rolleyes:.

Unbelievable also 18 months ago, how time flies.

There are plenty of advantages, I enjoyed Prague and Vienna so much and 18 months has gone in an instant.:)

Nearly 9am here and I have been up since 3am so now time to sit down and do some flying myself.

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

There are plenty of advantages, I enjoyed Prague and Vienna so much and 18 months has gone in an instant.:)

Nearly 9am here and I have been up since 3am so now time to sit down and do some flying myself.

You need to come back to Georgia for another visit Martyn.  It was fun

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

You need to come back to Georgia for another visit Martyn.  It was fun

The bags are packed and I am raring to go Jack.

The only problem is the scamdemic with "experts" spruiking that there will be no international travel for us here before 2024!:angry:

You have no idea how much I enjoyed the stay with you and Robin.

8 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

The bags are packed and I am raring to go Jack.

The only problem is the scamdemic with "experts" spruiking that there will be no international travel for us here before 2024!:angry:

You have no idea how much I enjoyed the stay with you and Robin.

Thanks Martyn, you know how I feel about this issue and I agree with you my friend.  You’re always welcome.  I want to be able to get another photo of us flying over Orbxland like the last time.  Remember? It was Hawaii.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, you know how I feel about this issue and I agree with you my friend.  You’re always welcome.  I want to be able to get another photo of us flying over Orbxland like the last time.  Remember? It was Hawaii.

Yes, I wonder where it will be next time. I will come even if I am dead, as it would be election year I will be able to vote!!!!:o:lol::lol:

Archived