Olbia Costa Smeralda

adambar

On 4/5/2021 at 3:43 AM, maxpax444 said:

Love the last shot!

Thank you Tom. :)

On 4/5/2021 at 4:51 AM, Iain Emms said:

Yep Adam a great set but the last shot is superb.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very kuch Iain. :)

On 4/5/2021 at 6:04 AM, Matteo Veneziani said:

wow looks absolutely amazing! thanks

Thank you for the great airport. :)

On 4/5/2021 at 9:00 AM, lifejogger said:

Super shots as usual.  And that last one is a winner!!!!!!!!

Thank you much John. :)

On 4/5/2021 at 10:11 AM, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots, mate, really smart!

Thank you Gerold. :)

3 hours ago, AnkH said:

Nice shots, but this 737-Max8 looks so terrible with the totally wrong, stilt-like landing gear and the FS9-like engines...

Compared to real pictures it's almost spot on and the engines are certainty not FS9 engines.

Yes, I saw your bashing post at the other negative about everything sim site. :D

A top class set Adam, can't get much better quality than this.

Here are some the Smartwings fleet of Max 8s stored at Prague in October 2019. Fading light and the tinted windows in the terminal at Prague Airport didn't make for much of a photo.

EQgRcEj.jpg

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Compared to real pictures it's almost spot on and the engines are certainty not FS9 engines.

It is not even close and personally I am over and over surprised how many simmers do not recognise such obvious flaws in the modelling. But then, Virtualcol planes also get their sales, so it must be me ;-) If you are happy with the model, it is what counts, not up to me to judge, sorry for that. Your screenshots are anyway always nice to look at, no matter what model is in :-)

14 hours ago, sidler said:

Excellent shots!

Thank you. :)

12 hours ago, AnkH said:

It is not even close and personally I am over and over surprised how many simmers do not recognise such obvious flaws in the modelling. But then, Virtualcol planes also get their sales, so it must be me ;-) If you are happy with the model, it is what counts, not up to me to judge, sorry for that. Your screenshots are anyway always nice to look at, no matter what model is in :-)

I think most people like eye candy and could care less about anything else, especially study level aircraft, like me. :D  Myself I don't want to sit around for an hour and program the FMC then twiddle my thumbs on a long flight and see nothing at 35,000ft. :D

Thank you Chris. :)

Archived