The Queen awaits

boetie

On 2/17/2021 at 2:49 AM, Stillwater said:

Jetstar is famous for no-service. And has the modern nothing-inclusive pricing, which I do not support.

Thanks Iain. Appreciate it mate. Happy to hear your heart matters are getting under control.

Cheers

Graeme :)

47 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Great shot Graeme.

It's a shame this Queen is no longer seen. :(

Where as the other Queen, has gone into hiding

me thinks:huh:

Both in quarantine, with the other one being vaccinated and with a high potential to Return.

At least Graeme is showing us the steel version in its beauty.

53 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Great shot Graeme.

It's a shame this Queen is no longer seen. :(

Where as the other Queen, has gone into hiding

me thinks:huh:

Thank you Gumby. This queen will always be seen. 

30 minutes ago, timmo32 said:

Wat a shot Graeme and one of my favourite plane :)

Thank you Tim. I havn't actually done a complete flight in this version. I'm praying for rain this weekend so i can fly her rather than mow the lawn ;)

15 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastic shot Graeme, it will forever be my favorite plane.

Thanks Jack. When i posted this shot i was thinking of you. I thought, " if Jack doesn't comment there's something wrong". Really appreciate you did mate. Thanks again.

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Both in quarantine, with the other one being vaccinated and with a high potential to Return.

At least Graeme is showing us the steel version in its beauty.

Careful my friend! Thank you for commenting mate.

Cheers

Ps. Just booked a trip to Barrier Reef in September with wife AND KIDS in September. I think you should head up there in the virtual world ;)

6 hours ago, boetie said:

Ps. Just booked a trip to Barrier Reef in September with wife AND KIDS in September. I think you should head up there in the virtual world ;)

We can go to the nearby forest! And look over the fence to our sports club! Today we did the running track the other way round, pure excitement. 

Maybe your suggestion for me is the biggest travel I will do this year... which places are you heading for?

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

We can go to the nearby forest! And look over the fence to our sports club! Today we did the running track the other way round, pure excitement. 

Maybe your suggestion for me is the biggest travel I will do this year... which places are you heading for?

Off to Hamilton Island and Airlie Beach in the Whitsundays.

Archived