MSFS: Hit Pause & the Boats keep sailing

TigerTigerM

Went out in the low & slow Bleriot, & discovered that one can hit Pause & the aircraft freezes, but the boats keep moving!

TTM

Headed out from Jersey Airport for some boat watching. The boats are obscured by the trees in the distance.

ah-1.jpg

Bleriot is Paused, but the yacht keeps moving & in fact just 'went around' while i was watching. Fascinating stuff.

ah-2.jpg

Just need a few sailors & a wake  to complete the picture.

ah-3.jpg

36 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Looks superb, TTM. So they keep moving too? Interesting!!

FYI, there is a complete do-over of the Channel Islands that should not be too :) hard to find, but the author is a bit nervous that the 2/11/21 UK update may obliterate his efforts.

One to watch to see what happens.

I trust the MSFS update won't sink the Seafront boats as they are looking pretty good.

TTM

Went out in the low & slow Bleriot, & discovered that one can hit Pause & the aircraft freezes, but the boats keep moving!

I don't understand the issue.  When I have one too many of Scotland's finest and I "hit pause" everything keeps moving too :rolleyes:

Fantastic shots btw!!

Cheers

Pete

12 hours ago, renault said:

I don't understand the issue.  When I have one too many of Scotland's finest and I "hit pause" everything keeps moving too :rolleyes:

Fantastic shots btw!!

Cheers

Pete

Yes Pete

We are aware of that.

But I am referring to a yacht moving, not the light shade viewed from a prone position on your lounge floor:)

TTM

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Yes Pete

We are aware of that.

But I am referring to a yacht moving, not the light shade viewed from a prone position on your lounge floor:)

TTM

Your comment isn't specific unfortunately as there are two pause modes available. I've found that active pause on my system doesn't shut off movement completely- eg cars , boats etc. sometimes keep moving.

Developer mode pause is a complete pause and on my system stops what you saw. If your comment refers to both modes then that is very odd.

2 hours ago, renault said:

Your comment isn't specific unfortunately as there are two pause modes available. I've found that active pause on my system doesn't shut off movement completely- eg cars , boats etc. sometimes keep moving.

Developer mode pause is a complete pause and on my system stops what you saw. If your comment refers to both modes then that is very odd.

I use the Pause button at the top right of the keyboard, which, I think, is Active Pause.

I enjoy watching the yachts sail on while the aircraft is frozen.

Have yet to work out how to board a yacht & go sailing.

I think Pete, that that is probably within the skill set of someone who can stuff a semi empty hangar with items.

BTW, where's my pony?:)

TTM

Archived