This Week's Meaningless Topic (#16) (Dec 26)

Hi all. As 2020 ends and 2021 crests the horizon, it would be traditional to talk about new year's resolutions. Rest assured we are not going to do that. Instead, rather than resolve to change ourselves, we will draw upon our well-tempered wisdom to advise the coming year as to what changes we request of it. Feel free to be creative.

THIS WEEK'S MEANINGLESS TOPIC:  What should 2021 consider to be its first priority? (1) Lock 2020 in a cell and never let it out again.

(2) Get Covid under control so we can be safely old and foolish again.

(3) Gently hook politics and politicians and sensationalism off center stage.

(4) Reopen my favorite restaurant breakfast chain so I can eat unhealthily again.

(5) Expand my belt so my pants fit properly as I eat unhealthily again.

(6) Let us all be thankful that we are still here, and remember those who are not.

(7) Other...

Archived