Will I experience a culture shock? ;-)

wolfko

I have been using the MSFS Standard Edition since its release via the XBox Game Pass. I had subscribed to the Game Pass on a very low cost during a sale a day before MSFS' release. I actually had intended to cancel the pass after 3 months when the sale's cost were not applicable any more but forgot to do that in November. So I cancelled the pass yesterday, the last days I could to this without subscribing for another month. This was just the perfect chance to ask Santa for the boxed Premium Deluxe Edition:) . But this also means, I have to wait for a whole week now until I can use MSFS again. I still have XP11 installed so and will use it again in the meantime probably together with a little dose of Aerofly FS2. I am not sure what to expect after 4 months exclusively flying with MSFS and getting used to it. I think, it might be quite a culture shock.:lol:

4 hours ago, wolfko said:

. But this also means, I have to wait for a whole week now until I can use MSFS again I think, it might be quite a culture shock.:lol:

PLUS - around 60Gb of  updates - redo all aircraft set ups - Japan and USA update - and a good question

When did you last use your DVD drive ??

oh Yes - maybe you might have to redownload all your addons and do some tweaking:banghead:

by 2021  you might be back in the air - happy new year ;)

Hi Wolfgang

A few weeks ago , when I started up XPlane to my chagrin I couldn't for the life of me remember all the shortcut keystrokes:huh:

And worse yet, I actually replaced the batteries in my XBox controller, when I tried to run the camera system and the darned thing didn't work at all:rolleyes:

But I got over it all , when I strayed out of my Orbx TE areas -- that was a culture shock :(

So back in Orbx land and all was good with XPlane again.

Cheers & good luck

Pete

PS - I think that there is counselling available if it gets "really rough" for you :D 

Archived