Jeff Gilmour

I wish to advise that Jeff VH-JET passed away after a very short severe battle with cancer on 3rd September 2020.  He enjoyed his flying experiences and is now flying safely at rest.  Keep enjoying your flights.   Thanks for the experiences Jeff was able to have.

Regards Marg (Mum)

Hello Marg,

I read this with great sadness, he was once a valued member of the Orbx team

and he "stepped forwards" to offer me his help when I became one.

Jeff was nothing less than helpful, supportive and perfectly polite to everyone and to me in

particular, in private as well as in the forum itself and he will be sorely missed.

My deepest sympathies to you and all of your family.

My deepest condolences to the family as well. As a long time Orbx customer, I remember seeing Jeff's posts on here a lot, and I remember the helpful nature of them and the respected knowledge you knew was there when you saw his name next to one of his posts. I hope he is now at rest in a better place.

That is very sad news.  Thankyou for the post Marg.

As others have said Jeff was a valued community member who was kind, professional, extremely helpful and knowledgeable.  His presence will be missed on the forums as it is people like Jeff that make the forums a great place to interact with other flight simmers.

My sincere condolences.

Archived