MSFS - Bryce Canyon with a touch of snow

TigerTigerM

42 minutes ago, Ken Hall said:

Another awesome set of shots, I was gonna borrow a nail and fix that roof, but seeing as how you like it I think I’ll just leave it.

thanks again for taking the time to post these.

cheers Ken

Ken, I enjoy all your work.

& the grain in the wood under the missing roofing iron is even running the correct way, (sideways).

That's attention to detail:)

TTM

5 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots T. :)

Well done indeed Ken. Beautiful detail. Gonna get it right now. Thank you for a great job .:)

Thanks for the kind words, when Jarrad gave me the photos of this place I knew I had to go for it, no holding back, it is a very special place on earth, in the later stages of developing I would start the sim at sunrise and just sit and watch the sun climb  and listen to all the airport sounds. Credit to Asobo for creating this awesome simulator where we can do a virtual tour of our world.

cheers

Ken

5 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Ken, I enjoy all your work.

& the grain in the wood under the missing roofing iron is even running the correct way, (sideways).

That's attention to detail:)

TTM

Thanks I'm really pleased your enjoying it, makes my day when you guys notice these little bits of detail, such an awesome area to discover I'd love to do more in the area, in fact the whole planet is a playground now, very exciting times.

cheers

Ken

Archived