1st Screen shot

lifejogger

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Congrats on the new computer John! :)  Your first shots look fantastic. :)

Now you need MS2020 to take it to a whole new level. :D

Thanks Adam.  I did buy  MS2020 and tried to install it but it would not work. something about an unrecognizable device on my computer.  MS gave gave me a refund. 

That's a very neat shot John. 

You certainly are "taming" the new beast. :)

It's most unfortunate that MS2020 didn't want to work.  It really is something else in terms of sims.

Luckily I had no issues getting it up and running (I bought from Microsoft), but lots of other folks have had difficulty.

If Steam will give you a refund if it won't work, you might want to consider one final try with them. It is a much more "normal" install procedure and that may do the trick for you.  Worth checking out perhaps, because even though MS is very much a work in progress at the moment it really is something special and I think you would enjoy it immensely .

Cheers

Pete

1 hour ago, renault said:

That's a very neat shot John. 

You certainly are "taming" the new beast. :)

It's most unfortunate that MS2020 didn't want to work.  It really is something else in terms of sims.

Luckily I had no issues getting it up and running (I bought from Microsoft), but lots of other folks have had difficulty.

If Steam will give you a refund if it won't work, you might want to consider one final try with them. It is a much more "normal" install procedure and that may do the trick for you.  Worth checking out perhaps, because even though MS is very much a work in progress at the moment it really is something special and I think you would enjoy it immensely .

Cheers

Pete

+1 - That's a shame John about MS2020 , I'm sure a local tech shop in Lubbock could easily get MS2020 setup on your new system . I simply love everything about the new sim . Anyway nothing wrong with P3DV5 and the TE products .

Cheers

John

Archived