A touch of Algeria & Morocco ... and a new repaint

jean marc

Here is a long journey in Algeria and Morocco   

but only in remote places : valleys of old Ksars, lonely canyons and great deserts ... upto the amazing Tadrar Rouge near and beyond the Libyan border... :)

(P3Dv4-5   Open LC Africa)

A touch of these areas by old pictures or old stamps from another time... O0

And new repaint for the A2A V35B Bonanza ... already uploaded on Avsim B)   (PS : the next repaint will be made for a plane to fly in these places but into msfs2020)

01a

hunjeWT.jpg

01b

IGyPEFy.jpg

01c

4Up2szP.jpg

02a

OwkWW9Y.jpg

02b

Z66vLcd.png

03a

hvY5JHO.jpg

03b

zacLGmB.jpg

03c

pvfnmUQ.jpg

03d

kIIUo1U.jpg

03e

iQPbMNA.jpg

04a

WmDh3m6.jpg

04b

7xFr6Vg.jpg

pPykdM8.jpg

FUzQtok.jpg

07a

pHYUN7f.jpg

07b

LEIhW3D.jpg

08a

LJkFwKS.jpg

08b

4fcQ4B1.jpg

Kaouther Adimi - the pilot's name on the fuselage  - is an Algerian writer ... a nice person ...interesting book to know the present life and the history of the Country

wMMTbgA.jpg

10a

9kCbKWD.jpg

10b

VSMN08L.jpg

75UuksN.jpg

pM5pRyW.jpg

tfjWkY8.jpg

uIwCMQW.jpg

15a

ftNvOdW.jpg

15b

eMeRsNg.png

15c

mLqYWtz.png

2b8aTZo.jpg

O95t6xJ.jpg

ZT9jMxi.jpg

H9fOuzv.jpg

b81Be2b.jpg

0rraJic.jpg

3EcxRdM.jpg

23   is it not a wonderful plane ? with great colors to fly by there ... O0

ERb2G9r.jpg

YlqB1qb.jpg

GUjNGdZ.jpg

26   ... amazing desert ... and rich culture ...

FgoAhVy.png

EaNJQvu.png

tCmEsAC.png

Gq3h1fv.png

Hoping you liked ... Do not hesitate to leave any comment ... HAPPY FLIGHT IN AFRICA - plenty of remote places to visit :)

On 9/5/2020 at 10:42 PM, BradB said:

t's like reading a expensive coffee table book , great post Jean Marc !! .

Thank you very much John ... I've always liked to look such book full of beautiful pictures :)

On 9/6/2020 at 7:58 AM, Iain Emms said:

Fine post.

Glad you like Iain, thank you :)

On 9/6/2020 at 4:11 PM, lifejogger said:

Super post, enjoyed looking at all the pictures and screen shots plus all of your comments!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks John :) and I've been very synthetic in my comments and number of screenshots this time O0

On 9/6/2020 at 4:51 PM, Wakashi said:

Another very interesting post Jean Marc!  I can’t imagine the amount of time and energy it takes to do these “detailed” posts, but they are certainly well worth it, a good story line and all round great shots! :):)

Very happy you had pleasure Roger :) I have collected thousands of shots about Africa since Open LC Africa has been released ... and made about 10 long flights in several countries in some really great places : and not the point will be to find time to inserts the all together ... also some information I collected slowly about this other world O0

On 9/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Stillwater said:

Some outstanding screenshots, Jean Marc. And sometimes I need to throw a second or third view on the pictures, beacuse of the nice real life views. I enjoyed the inspiring maps as well - not to forget the fitting livery!

Many thanks Gerold :) Very happy you appreciated the pictures ! Oh yes some are so wonderful (e.g. portraits in black & white that I was lucky to found on the web : it is so great to have all of these easily found ! Pieces of history to not forget...). (And I love myself this repaint !!! :P)

16 hours ago, adambar said:

Fantastic post JM! :)  Nice work with the paint as well. 

Thank you very much Adam ! A great place ! A rich desert full of history and various cultures :) 

And the V35B is a great plane, with beautiful colors : I had just to put stickers on ;)

On 9/8/2020 at 9:04 AM, wain71 said:

great shots, really good post, I enjoyed the look....

Thanks Wain :) So many beautiful shots about this area are available !

On 9/8/2020 at 12:30 PM, ikbenik said:

Another great showcase from Jean-Marc. A touristic and also non-touristic overview of remote area's in this part of northern Africa. Very well put together...

Very happy you appreciated Ikbenik :) Many thanks

• 3 months later...

Archived