Kelowna to Edmonton part 2

Jack Sawyer

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Nice to see all the buildings and surrounding streets are there.:) 

Thanks Karl, it's nice to read this from someone who actually lived there.  I guess I'll never get my wish to have my neighborhood done in P3D.

Excellent shots, Jack!

Here my PC is dedicated to download FS, it should end in more 7 hours if everything goes fine. 

I didn’t notice PMDG 737 had been updated to v5 until I saw your shots! That’s great news (it was “the” most important missing feature in v5 for me) :) 

35 minutes ago, Dario said:

Excellent shots, Jack!

Here my PC is dedicated to download FS, it should end in more 7 hours if everything goes fine. 

I didn’t notice PMDG 737 had been updated to v5 until I saw your shots! That’s great news (it was “the” most important missing feature in v5 for me) :) 

Thanks Dario.  Agreed, I have everything but copters in it and so far so good.  I hope this new sim is everything you hope it to be.  I’m not going to be buying it.  I was an alpha tester and didn’t like it.  Won’t go into the reasons here.

2 hours ago, Roger Dodger said:

More great shots in Canada Jack. Keep this up you can apply for citizenship :lol:

Thanks Roger.  I know someone who’s sone and daughter-in-law just moved to the eastern coast of Canada, I would personally like it, especially the weather.  More coming from this set soon, been very busy.

17 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

I can't speak to the authenticity of the airport as Karl does but I can certainly speak to niceness of these screenshots from the flight, another grand set Jack! :)

Thanks Roger.  It would be neat to live near here.

Archived