A couple of unique beauties

carlosqr

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Oh the Concorde was just so good looking. Maybe the greatst plane design ever (outside, not inside, the seats were so awful!).

Thank you Gerold

It looks great outside indeed

Cheers

Carlos

A couple of real beauties, each in their own way. Nice one Carlos. I used to live under the flight path for Concorde, about 30 miles out from Heathrow. Lived there 14 years and still went out every evening if I was home to watch it fly over - a real stunner (and you always new when it was coming - boy was it ever noisy)

7 hours ago, andy1252 said:

A couple of real beauties, each in their own way. Nice one Carlos. I used to live under the flight path for Concorde, about 30 miles out from Heathrow. Lived there 14 years and still went out every evening if I was home to watch it fly over - a real stunner (and you always new when it was coming - boy was it ever noisy)

Lovely memory you got Andy

Thanks for sharing it

Great machines indeed

The concord came to my county only once in 1999 I guess it was a world tour. Air France by the way

On 8/4/2020 at 4:52 AM, jean marc said:

thanks for these shots Carlos ... :)

hum ... the second beauty is inside the Concorde I guess ... a lovely flight attendant lady I guess ... (definitely not that ugly 6 engines plane IMHO :ph34r:)

:P

jajaja roger that Jean Marc

On 8/4/2020 at 6:47 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Very cool shots Carlos!  I loved seeing the Concord land and despite it being all "steam" I loved the cockpit on this jet.

Thanks a lot my friend

Cheers

Archived