KBUR major issues

Hello all, i'm having major issues with KBUR. I've been reading other users posts with the same issues and i have my terrain set to 5m, i've verified the files for KBUR, Global Base pack and NALC i've also reinstalled KBUR all to no avail it still looks like this.Thanks for any help.2020-6-26_14-21-8-441.thumb.jpg.383682580b68fc1137e823e227ed7e96.jpg

2020-6-26_14-21-0-399.thumb.jpg.2123ccfd7d04f644142a5db5b10df3e5.jpg

Looks like Objectflow isn't working.  Under My Products in Orbx Central there should be an entry for ObjectFlow near the bottom of the list.   Check it's installed, Verify Files if necessary.

Also search the support forum for ObjectFlow it might have some other clues.

2 hours ago, AlanJ said:

Thanks for the reply, Objectflow is installed and i have verified the files, also verified my other LC scenery and the Libraries still no change!

Hi,

Looks like you have mesh problem. Make sure to have kbur scenery on top of other sceneries in the scenery library, also make sure to do not have any other kbur installed. 

cheers

Hi and thanks for the reply, KBUR is 9th in the scenery list and greyed out so i am unable to move it above the other sceneries. I've had a search and the only option seems to be messing with some xml files or buying a tool to do it for you. Not really what i was looking for when i purchased KBUR and haven't been able to use it!

Thanks again for the replies, i am running P3Dv 4.5 and if you go into the addons i can enable/disable the scenery but not move it around! I did a reinstall (this time directly into the sim) but no change, i could move it up the scenery list but it was still the same, when i then restarted the sim it had been moved back down the order not that it made any difference as it's still the same! 

29 minutes ago, AlanJ said:

Thanks again for the replies, i am running P3Dv 4.5 and if you go into the addons i can enable/disable the scenery but not move it around! I did a reinstall (this time directly into the sim) but no change, i could move it up the scenery list but it was still the same, when i then restarted the sim it had been moved back down the order not that it made any difference as it's still the same! 

Hi, 

do you have any other kbur scenery installed? are you running the latest p3dv4.5 version?

Looks like the scenery is there and is working, but you have mesh issue at the airport ( the airport is higher than normal, so this is why you are not seeing the airport buildings which are under the terrain).

could you also please take a screen of your p3d scenery library? so i can see if you have some mistakes.

Cheers

Okaaaay, all i was asking for was help for a product i can't use.I tried your suggestion with no change but to have a condescending reply such as this has made me feel embarassed and belittled. Not everyone is a tech wizz using this stuff everyday, some of us are just casual users of a PC and flightsim. This tone of reply has made me feel not to ask for help anymore and just live with the fact that i have paid for something that i can't use and some people think i'm obviously too stupid to "at the very least" understand! Thanks to everyone else who tried to help!

18 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

at the very least, please use the Insertion Point to place your Orbx Airports and Regions

below the lowest of your other addon products, instead of at the top of the scenery library,

as they are now.

Nick, I always thought Orbx had to be at the top, above other software. Now I'm confused. 

3 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nick, I always thought Orbx had to be at the top, above other software. Now I'm confused. 

Not to assume I'm speaking for Nick, but that has never been the case.  All 3rd party, non Orbx stuff should always be inserted at the top of one's scenery library.  If you install the 3rd party stuff using the add-on.xml method, most of the time, if not always, the installer will place it correctly, at the top.  To be sure, run the insertion point tool just to make sure.

2 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Not to assume I'm speaking for Nick, but that has never been the case.  All 3rd party, non Orbx stuff should always be inserted at the top of one's scenery library.  If you install the 3rd party stuff using the add-on.xml method, most of the time, if not always, the installer will place it correctly, at the top.  To be sure, run the insertion point tool just to make sure.

Thanks Stew, I reran it and the installer reallocated it to #14, unfortunately nothing  has changed. 

4 hours ago, AlanJ said:

Okaaaay, all i was asking for was help for a product i can't use.I tried your suggestion with no change but to have a condescending reply such as this has made me feel embarassed and belittled. Not everyone is a tech wizz using this stuff everyday, some of us are just casual users of a PC and flightsim. This tone of reply has made me feel not to ask for help anymore and just live with the fact that i have paid for something that i can't use and some people think i'm obviously too stupid to "at the very least" understand! Thanks to everyone else who tried to help!

Hey Alan, Nick wouldn't have been trying to put you down or embarrass you, he's a very helpful guy. Sometimes his replies might be a bit short due to his workload, but it wouldn't be on purpose. As far as computers go, I'm  dumb as, and he puts up with me and helps me as best he can. 

Hi

I just want to clarify one thing. All the products has been tested from many people before the release and works without problems on an healthy system. All the problems i am seeing at kbur are due to some problems in p3d that are nor related to the scenery. For us it is not simple to determine the cause of your problems, we go for attemps and suggestions.

From what i am seeing in this topic, the problem here is the airport is placed higher than normal. If the mesh are set to 5mt, if you do not have any other kbur scenery installed in an healty system all should works without problems, but it is not the case here.

So i can suggest now to try to disable in p3d NALC ( which could cause the problem if is not installed correctly or maybe there are some edited/missing/wrong files ) and see if the problem is solved. If yes, uninstall NALC ->make sure to do not have any residual files of NALC ( if yes remove them ) and make a full new clean installation of NALC.

last question do you have also Vector?

7 hours ago, AlanJ said:

Okaaaay, all i was asking for was help for a product i can't use.I tried your suggestion with no change but to have a condescending reply such as this has made me feel embarassed and belittled.

Hello,

of course that was not my intention and I regret that you have misinterpreted the request.

I am sure that if we had been face to face, you would not have taken the suggestion as

condescending but as what it was, a simple request to at least make that change and see

if there was any difference.

Hi ,

Firstly apologies to Mr Cooper if i took your reply in the wrong context, i obviously misunderstood. Thanks everyone for the replies, i have now carried out a full reinstallation of P3D v4 and all i have added is Global Base, openLC North America and KBUR and there are now no issues whatsoever just another fantastic Orbx scenery that looks amazing! Once again thanks everyone and apologies once again to Nick!

Archived