Los Angeles Flight Tour - Retro 1940's

Here are a few screenshots from my next video "Los Angeles Flight Tour - Retro 1940's".  It has been a long time since I have posted screenshots, but this video has been weeks in the making and deserves a little preview before it goes live. I am flying the Cessna 195 (certified in 1947). The tour departs from Van Nuys and we sight see attractions including Universal Studios, Hollywood Sign, Dodger stadium, LA Coliseum, Spruce Goose building, Marina del Ray, Santa Monica Pier and much, much more. Believe me, I know the Greater LA area real well. Only deserving that I post these screen shots here. The accuracy of the Orbx scenery in relation to me pinpointing the exact location of the historical buildings that I show in the video made the whole experience unforgettable. Case in point - The Spruce Goose Building. I am going to put this video in the Entertainment category rather than the usual Gaming category in YouTube. 

LA Flight Tour Preview2.jpg

LA Flight Tour Preview3.jpg

LA Flight Tour Preview4.jpg

LA Flight Tour Preview6.jpg

13 minutes ago, Laurie Doering said:

I think so. Hope I got my homework right. The Olympic Games website (https://www.olympic.org/la-2028) shows LA for 2028. And that is the Santa Monica Pier on the banner when you pull up the page!

I was referring to the dreaded "Virus" , hopefully it will be in our rear view mirror by then . :angry::(

I’m back in the editing room folks. Video visibility blocked worldwide due to a copyright claim on one of the songs. I’ve been through this before. Just means I have to use a different song. It is always surprising which songs end up causing the problem. Bit of a pain because you work on selecting music tempo to the visual content :-(

13 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This was fantastic!  I really love historic and informative shots like this as I always learn so much.

I hope this video is fantastic Jack. I've put a lot of time into this one.  On the audio song track side I hope I have been saved by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers! We'll see if YouTube flags this version.

2 minutes ago, Laurie Doering said:

I hope this video is fantastic Jack. I've put a lot of time into this one.  On the audio song track side I hope I have been saved by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers! We'll see if YouTube flags this version.

They probably will if it's a DRM tune, sadly so.

47 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

It would appear the virus is competing now with the protest people - in an ideal world the problem would be self solving.  I don't expect to be here in 2028 so someone PM me with what happens :).

Hey, I know the world has never been so messed up from so many angles, but let’s make a deal to discuss your favourite sports moment after the closing ceremony of the 2028 summer Olympics right here, if not on some other hangar chat forum.... Ok!

46 minutes ago, Laurie Doering said:

Hey, I know the world has never been so messed up from so many angles, but let’s make a deal to discuss your favourite sports moment after the closing ceremony of the 2028 summer Olympics right here, if not on some other hangar chat forum.... Ok!

A reprimand - mea culpa I guess but you've convinced me, so long Orbx forum.

Archived