Wast Wind Airport - p3dv5 with Terraflora v2

Dario

Every time I fly P3D v5, I feel that the skies, the textures and colors and the FPS breathe new life into the sim. That's just my feeling as a user. 

sGosEGQ.jpg

e1gL5dz.jpg

UNSCjtL.jpg

8CA2zmu.jpg

B4W8obp.jpg

xWEqMwx.jpg

DjggoC3.jpg

Rjfer7D.jpg

VMsjPtd.jpg

imAG4Qo.jpg

lkbpu9K.jpg

aYMJ8FU.jpg

xoaC1SN.jpg

vDvygfd.jpg

54 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Very nice use of slanted light & EA

BTW, if you happen to be getting flashing  scenery, airfields etc, try flying with Dynamic Textures unticked. It is being looked at as a possible source of the issue

TTM

Thank you very mich, @TigerTigerM !

I was getting this kind of flashing scenery indeed. Then I made many config changes, now it doesn't happens anymore. I didn't discover who was the culprit.

But taking a look at my configs now, DT is unticked. So thank you for sharing with me this info, it might well be the problem. 

Best regards! Dario. 

53 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much indeed, Iain! If Pacific Northwest is already looking this good in v5, I can't imagine what we'll have with the new TE Washington and Oregon regions :) 

Best regards,

Dario 

2 hours ago, Dario said:

I was getting this kind of flashing scenery indeed. Then I made many config changes, now it doesn't happens anymore. I didn't discover who was the culprit.

But taking a look at my configs now, DT is unticked. So thank you for sharing with me this info, it might well be the problem. 

Best regards! Dario. 

If you tick it, & only it, again, then fly & get flashing, it was probably the Dynamic Texture Streaming,

TTM

7 hours ago, Dario said:

Best regards! Dario. 

I am getting these flashings around trees and sometimes around the plane, do you remember what changes you have done ? 

11 hours ago, Luquinhas said:

I am getting these flashings around trees and sometimes around the plane, do you remember what changes you have done ? 

I really don’t remember.

i think you should try TTM advice: 

16 hours ago,  TigerTigerM said:

If you tick it, & only it, again, then fly & get flashing, it was probably the Dynamic Texture Streaming,

TTM

5 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Superb captures Dario and I have the same feeling.

I just started P3D v4 to see if everything is still ok and... quiet a difference indeed!

Thank you very much! Yes, v4 was already incredible, and v5 has many improvements. 

4 hours ago, Ray Farrugia said:

Great shots Dario and I also agree - v5 is a great improvement and Orbx scenery looks stunning.

Now if only Milviz and Majestic would get their act together.....wow

cheers

Thank you very much, Ray! Yes, I am also still waiting for some add ons to be compatible (some A2A planes, PMDG, etc). Hopefully soon they will be released. 

Happy flights! 

Archived