New England flight part 1

31 minutes ago, BradB said:

Jack is back with his yellow whirley-bird , more great shots please . :D:)

Thanks John, these were taken like a couple of weeks ago.  I haven't made a flight in awhile.  I'm fed up with V5, XP gets on my nerves, and been so busy setting up a woodworking shot after a 12 year hiatus.  And trying to sell the Corvette, been running ragged.

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots. Nice to see yer flying that upside down ceiling fan again:D. Sorry to hear about your problems. Sad to hear you selling the vette. All the best Jack. k

Thanks Karl, I always laugh at that!  No problems my friend, just moving on from things.

I know exactly what you mean with these flight Sims, all you is tweak and wait for an update for your stuff,  when you get it they shove another update out the door and you start the process all over again.:huh::(  I purchased some other games just to get away from it all until someone gets there act together.

Anyway, great set of shots Jack! :)

1 minute ago, adambar said:

I know exactly what you mean with these flight Sims, all you is tweak and wait for an update for your stuff,  when you get it they shove another update out the door and you start the process all over again.:huh::(  I purchased some other games just to get away from it all until someone gets there act together.

Anyway, great set of shots Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, yeah, I'm SO tired of chasing updates, especially with XP.  Why oh why can't developers learn from Orbx Central!?!

A wonderful set Jack, looks like a great airport too.

Good luck with the woodwork set up, not the best time to be selling stuff at the moment though although you may get a better deal on the wood working things you buy..

I am the same as many who just seem to spend time updating this and that.

I was thinking last night how it was years ago when you had to remember which scenery had been updated and which had to be done.

Central has made it all so easy and also easy to buy new sceneries too.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful set Jack, looks like a great airport too.

Good luck with the woodwork set up, not the best time to be selling stuff at the moment though although you may get a better deal on the wood working things you buy..

I am the same as many who just seem to spend time updating this and that.

I was thinking last night how it was years ago when you had to remember which scenery had been updated and which had to be done.

Central has made it all so easy and also easy to buy new sceneries too.

Thanks Martyn!  It was a nice little flight to Orbx's Chester in the chopper.

Archived