An April cocktail

bvdboomen

Now that I have my clouds and shaders in order, LM decides to release v5. I'm not ready to update yet, since I've invested a lot in money and time to come this far.

1. REX SF and EF are responsible for all shaders.

1.jpg

2. It's great what you can do live with EF. Here, I experimented with the water.

2.jpg

3. Clouds get more depth. My apologies if there's not enough Orbx in sight.

3.jpg

4. Wonderful pre v5 shading!

4.jpg

5. This is SF and EF without any clouds.

5.jpg

6. Open LC South America. Looking good!

6.jpg

7. Oregon in dull weather. And it got worse so I had to fly on my instruments, not seeing any scenery at all.

7.jpg

8. This one is linked because of an almost complete overcast without seeing any of the Orbx scenery. FWIW, its above Alaska.

Click to see the image

Cheers,

Ben.

Fantastic shots, Ben. Great light, totally crisp. And the sceneries do not look bad either.

I am with you (and John @BradB): We´ll wait and enjoy what we have, untill everything we like is ported to v5. Which will be much faster than portation into MSFS, I am sure.

4 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

You will, with the right equipment. It starts and runs much faster. But with my graphics card, its not working - running out of resources, i.e. VRAM.

I saw a YT the other day from Q8 and he has practically a supercomputer and he was still getting pauses and microstutters.

Archived