California part 1

Jack Sawyer

27 minutes ago, adambar said:

Stellar set of shots Jack! :)   planes leaving the ground was much better when they made a lot of noise and smoke, today, not so much.

Thanks Adam, the big jets, knowing what I know, weighing them, literally tons of metal leaping into the sky will always leave me awestruck.

1 hour ago, Dario said:

Wonderful shots, Jack! Everything looking super real there. I love that small golf course near the runway. :) 

Thanks Dario, it’s been in my list to use that golf course for a comic adventure but been too depressed lately.  Mostly because my park is closed.

34 minutes ago, BradB said:

That sucks about your park being closed , makes no sense to me Jack ........anyway enjoy the music :

Cheers

John

Thanks John, it’s distilled and bottled insanity is what it is.  Can’t last forever though. Excellent song, this was written about Plant’s relationship with Joni Mitchell.  And I love Joni Mitchell too.

16 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

A powerful start, Jack. I am convinved the flight attendants in the front could make the cookie service easier just by putting them on the ground. Distribution is done from the pilot...

Thanks Gerold but I don’t understand. :wacko:

A great way to try and forget the current troubles Jack with this great set of views.

I can understand the park being shut as it was so crowded when we went there wasn't it!(irony)

Take off is always the most exciting part of the flight for me with the noise and the acceleration.

47 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A great way to try and forget the current troubles Jack with this great set of views.

I can understand the park being shut as it was so crowded when we went there wasn't it!(irony)

Take off is always the most exciting part of the flight for me with the noise and the acceleration.

Thanks Martyn, yeah, 13 years of hiking and I’ve seen 13 people.  I agree, loved taking off but landing was cool too.  Like when the flaps come out, all that noise, then the gear.  Miss flying.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, yeah, 13 years of hiking and I’ve seen 13 people.  I agree, loved taking off but landing was cool too.  Like when the flaps come out, all that noise, then the gear.  Miss flying.

Yes, landing is good too apart from sometimes having aching ears, but I get that a lot at home from u no hoo!:o:ph34r::lol:

Archived