Life goes on.

flyingleaf

While so many sad things are happening the Mule Team however, keep on going. We had to downsize for different reasons (got investigated for some "drummed up charges of alcoholic beverages in the cockpit" I can assure y'all that is total "poppycock":rolleyes:). I honestly never new that T-Bone was a drinking man until I saw him sober once:o:rolleyes::P:D. What did y'all ask?: What about you Cap'n Karl?. Well, we ain't talking about me:angry:. So lets git on. We got a phone call from Talkeetna (PATK beautiful freeware airport) them's people ran outta vital supplies. Beers, ammo, vodka and toilet paper:'(. Nobody wanted the job but us. So here we landed on a "lovely" Alaskan spring morning":o. ( I left the weather and temp. in the green head line) :unsure::okJDjC0q.jpgAfter we unloaded all the goodies, true to Alaskan friendliness they invited us to partake in a BBQ. Us of course vehemently said we could not have "too" many beers, but were convinced otherwise:P:rolleyes:PWjjF6a.jpgThe only snag we've had was when that rather large lady yelled from her deck: " Hey you Mule guys next time y'all bring my beers make sure that thing y'all flying is clean".:o:angry:nQoukpQ.jpgWell that's  gratitude for you:unsure:Anyhow now it's time to go back to Yukutat. Here we are ready for take off.7hWKQK9.jpgWow man T-Bone we're only back from Santa Barbara for two weeks in the heat and I ain't sure if I lak thet cold thet much no more:unsure:. T-Bone says quite rightly  so: "Skipper look at the bright side, we's all got beers without sand in them cans or in our Hot Dawgs and no snakes or mosquito's. That's gotta be good:DGosh "T" y'all so darn right y'all should be the Cap'n with that wisdom y'all dispense:rolleyes::lol:3sltX9S.jpg Huh, T look there are them beautiful cabins. What a lovely area.Hkm8K3c.jpgAh man beautiful Alaska. How far is Yakutat "T" I ask. T says don't really know but I don't think it's that far.:oDon't matter for now. Let's enjoy that scenery. Go git me a beer:P. Thanks T:DNt7UG8f.jpgHey T look at them huge "hills" back there. Wow. nQxqOnV.jpgOK T now on a serious note give me that map. I need the closest airport. Aw here it is Gulkana. Lets pull in I need a "Pit" stop after all them beers. Man we've gotta git our Gooney bird back asap she's got a "Head" and we wouldn't have to stop at every second airport.HUjEeVt.jpgThanks again for coming along with the Mules. Yeah I know we're all in isolation and I hope to give y'all a wee smile:D. Please my Brothers and Sisters stay safe and God bless you All. Cheers k

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

I honestly never new that T-Bone was a drinking man until I saw him sober once:o:rolleyes::P:D

Fantastic Karl!  I had a genuine belly laugh from this episode.

Man, your shots and narrative are always so brilliant, and you practically own Alaska, keep them coming!

Great to see the update on the Mule Team still being in service. Probably they are called "system relevant". 

I already told you I love that livery, Karl. And I totally believe the statement 

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

we could not have "too" many beers

BTW, I like the airport. That is Talkeetna? Is it included in the Orbx freeware sets, is it from Misty Moorings, or somewhere else?

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Fantastic Karl!  I had a genuine belly laugh from this episode.

Man, your shots and narrative are always so brilliant, and you practically own Alaska, keep them coming!

Thank y'all Jack. Stay safe:)

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great to see the update on the Mule Team still being in service. Probably they are called "system relevant". 

I already told you I love that livery, Karl. And I totally believe the statement 

BTW, I like the airport. That is Talkeetna? Is it included in the Orbx freeware sets, is it from Misty Moorings, or somewhere else?

Thank you so much Gerold:D. Yes it is Talkeetna freeware airport Orbx. It's cute. All the best stay safe.:)

Archived