Odds and ends

Adam Banks

Some leftovers looking for a home:

PMDG DC-6 somewhere over the UK (TEGB/P3Dv4):

dc6-tegb-1350.jpg?dl=1

I'm going to sneak this one in ... A2A P-40 at NZAR (Orbx default NZNI):

p-40-nzar-1350.jpg?dl=1

One of Jan Kees Blom's brilliant repaints for the freeware Corsair. Not sure how it got to NZ though! B)

f8e-05-1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

55 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Adam, maybe it flew there? :P

LOL! I wonder what the range of those Corsairs was ... can't have been that great ... but then can't have been too miserly either, or they'd never make it back to the carrier!

13 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

LOL! I wonder what the range of those Corsairs was ... can't have been that great ... but then can't have been too miserly either, or they'd never make it back to the carrier!

They could have sailed the carrier there and flew there from the carrier right? 

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

They could have sailed the carrier there and flew there from the carrier right? 

Bearing in mind that, in the current "situation", the carrier wouldn't be allowed to dock anywhere in NZ!! Also - if the carrier was nuclear powered, it wouldn't be allowed anywhere near NZ either! :ph34r:

Adam.

6 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Bearing in mind that, in the current "situation", the carrier wouldn't be allowed to dock anywhere in NZ!! Also - if the carrier was nuclear powered, it wouldn't be allowed anywhere near NZ either! :ph34r:

Adam.

Yup, sad.

I wish I could afford to buy that PDMG DC 6 model ---- I have to use a freeware - 

but I will have enough next month to buy the one sold by Just flight - but still only FSX

Good pic though - I thought they had one in a Kiwi drag - because NZ were great customers of Douglas

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Great set, once again, Adam ! 

That P-40 in the second shot ........sure is a beauty !  Is that repaint available somewhere ? 

I'll see if I can find out where I found it!

Adam.

5 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Found the [very talented] author ... Tom Weiss. Lockon Files.

If I give you the link here now ...
https://www.lockonfiles.com/files/category/415-a2a-p-40/

... you have to promise to upload some stunning Orbx shots! ;)

Adam.

Hi Adam,

I most certainly will. Thank-you, for the link.

I just recently DL'd the P-40, ....... then for some reason my P-51 got 'stuck' in a crashed state. The hangar could not fix anything. I re-installed the latest AccuSim core update, it fixed the problem and also updated the P-40 from v1.0 to latest model. Very nice of A2A to offer this beauty to us at no cost. :)

Archived