Cubbing it in New Zealand

Adam Banks

Our "Man of the Moment" Jan Kees Blom has kindly allowed me to post these "Work in Progress" shots of one of his old A2A liveries updated for the new PBR version.

Here we are around Whangarei (ORBX NZWR):

a2a-cub-zk-ahc-nzwr-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

a2a-cub-zk-ahc-nzwr-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

a2a-cub-zk-ahc-nzwr-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

Aren't they beauties? I mean the *aircraft* LOL!

Adam.

1 hour ago, adambar said:

JK said he hasn'bought the plane as of yet.

True - he's allowing me to modify his old ones for the moment. One down, eighteen liveries to go!!! I think the idea is for me to pass them up to him for approval - then he can add them to his archive once approved. If he does buy the upgrade at some stage then he can quickly check them out. I won't be distributing them myself. It's his work - and he should sty in control ;)

Adam.

26 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

True - he's allowing me to modify his old ones for the moment. One down, eighteen liveries to go!!! I think the idea is for me to pass them up to him for approval - then he can add them to his archive once approved. If he does buy the upgrade at some stage then he can quickly check them out. I won't be distributing them myself. It's his work - and he should sty in control ;)

Adam.

That's the beauty of A2A aircraft, there are usually a ton of paints as opposed to some other vendors..:)

Archived