For those alone and lonely on this Christmas eve...

Benny

I spent half of my day today in a shelter giving food to homeless people, I know I should do it more often, we should all give time.

Their smile where honest, even if they don't have much. In general it was a beautiful day.. You need to understand that I am in Canada and some of those people will go out later sleep on a bench at freezing temperature :unsure:

Wonderful sentiment, Benny! As Scott said, it's great that you gave your time to those less fortunate this Christmas. Sadly, there are many, many people who are alone and forgotten, many of them homeless like those you helped today. Some others may have the comfort and warmth of their own home, but without the comfort and warmth of the company of others. Some have lost loved ones, and the grief is often even deeper over the holidays. Thank you for thinking of those who may feel lonely and depressed at this time of year. Wonderful post.

Merry Christmas!

Honestly, the holidays I don't care, lost to many people lately... So giving to others help me in some ways, for whatever it mean.

In Canada, where I live, it's not even midnight here..

I will have a beer now gentlemen.. And yes I am alone, and fine.

Bonsoir

Archived