Over Moreton Bay

VH-KDK

On 12/15/2019 at 1:31 AM, Stillwater said:

Nice places, though it is still a frameyard grave in our P3Ds...

Thank you Gerold, Brisbane is at least usable now unlike FSX days when I had to make do with the OZx YBBN.

Soon they will have to do a huge update with the new runway currently under construction.

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Gerold, Brisbane is at least usable now unlike FSX days when I had to make do with the OZx YBBN.

That is so true Martyn. I could not even use a Carenado plane in YBBN with FSX, now we are up to airliners with full AI traffic. Some soon day we might even have smooth framerates...

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Soon they will have to do a huge update with the new runway currently under construction.

I saw that. You don´t want me to post aerial pictures of the construction, do you?

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I saw that. You don´t want me to post aerial pictures of the construction, do you?

You can do that Gerold as on the flight to YSSY the sun was directly shining onto a very dirty window and then going back to Melbourne I was on the other side of the plane.:)

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You can do that Gerold as on the flight to YSSY the sun was directly shining onto a very dirty window and then going back to Melbourne I was on the other side of the plane.:)

You say it, you get it. A clean (!) window, sitting on the right side and a flight at noon with Virgin Australia - that stage was set for me. One of my daughters was taking the pictures on the left side, btw.

Nq9qtwH.jpg

5 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

You say it, you get it. A clean (!) window, sitting on the right side and a flight at noon with Virgin Australia - that stage was set for me. One of my daughters was taking the pictures on the left side, btw.

Nq9qtwH.jpg

Thanks Gerold, Virgin's window cleaner is much more diligent than the one Qantas employ!

Archived