Trundling along

VH-KDK

Flying along the north coast of Washington from Sequim Valley.

1.Xciujv9.jpg

KCLM Fairchild International at Port Angeles is named after William R Fairchild who started a flying service here in 1953.  He was also the airport supervisor but lost his life in an accident in 1969.

2.JxFj5eo.jpg

At Striped Peak and the start of Crescent Bay. A landslip caused Navy surveyor Henry Kellett to give the mountain it's name in 1846 but the feature has now overgrown.

3.pm7ueRk.jpg

Near Lyre River, Clallum County.

4.CiiObMM.jpg

Clallam Bay and Seiku 11S. The Clallam Bay Correctional Centre is obvious!

But where did these beautiful shots come from :blink:!...

I've just threw my computer out the window... And the monitor, the chair, the mouse, the joystick, the keyboard, my girlfriend!... Oh wait... Whew, she looks fine... But a little angry , I guess (she's yelling at me as usual so I'm not sure)... She's coming... See you soon... Well, I hope so :unsure:!...

PS : really great set of shots and thanks for the comments connected to them!  And nothing from my computer have passed through the window... Except my girlfriend... I am not a stupid man! Ouch, she's finally there... See you!

Cheers :D !

55 minutes ago, JOE DYGAN said:

But where did these beautiful shots come from :blink:!...

I've just threw my computer out the window... And the monitor, the chair, the mouse, the joystick, the keyboard, my girlfriend!... Oh wait... Whew, she looks fine... But a little angry , I guess (she's yelling at me as usual so I'm not sure)... She's coming... See you soon... Well, I hope so :unsure:!...

PS : really great set of shots and thanks for the comments connected to them!  And nothing from my computer have passed through the window... Except my girlfriend... I am not a stupid man! Ouch, she's finally there... See you!

Cheers :D !

Thank you Joe, I hope you live on the ground floor with plenty of bushes below your window to cushion the fall of anything that is ejected from your room!

I hope you survive your girlfriends visit and that we all hear from you soon!:D

Archived