Give me five minutes Moh.

olderndirt

After viewing TTM's shots of the 'Moh' airport included in the 'Quatam River' scenery, had to take a look.  The Eurofox with a fine looking pilot.

Downhill takeoff from 'Quatam'.

moh1.png

The 'Moh' strip with a truck parked on my touchdown spot.  This place needs some serious help from a gang of chainsawyers. 

moh2.png

Personal requirements necessitated this off airport landing.

moh3.png

Airborne again, will check the truck.

moh4.png

Back at home base - believe the truck is still in place at "Moh'.

moh5.png

Man what a great scenery package OND. And I sure do wanna see "Moh" of them shots they're simply stunning. Don't think the Mule Team could handle that strip but Jack could mow them trees back with his upside down ceiling fan he's flying.:D (Btw. is that XP or?)

48 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Great shots.  I wish there was a virtual chainsaw we could use to cut down them awful trees.

On their 'user guide' PropStrike mentions how trees were cleared from the approach ends and they are lower than the rest but not low enough.  Back in my FSX days lots of proposals to eliminate growth on and around airports were conceived.  Whether they worked or not, it was the fact that this was not right and people tried to fix it.  Now we are in Xplane and the approach obstructions still rear their ugly heads.  Even the impeccable Orbx has been known to plant one right where you don't need it.  There should be a law.:)  When you're really bored, read FAA requirements for ' runway clearways' at certified airports. 

Archived