XP11: A Satisfied PropStrike Studio Customer

TigerTigerM

Somehow, when I installed Quatam River Airport I got the mesh in the wrong place & ended up with a  floating log lifter & a Moh Creek that could easily be placed in a roller coaster amusement park.

However, with help from PropStrike, who contacted me privately, I now have it sorted.

In a nutshell - Quatam River has 2 entries in Scenery.ini.

The Airport entry I had near the top, that was ok.

The  Custom mesh somehow got disabled & was also below some other meshes & orthos at the bottom of Scenery.ini.

Per instructions from PropStrike  I moved it above the orthos & other meshes.

I also checked the box, 'Runways Follow Terrain Contours' in X Plane General Settings. 

Ticking this box & positioning the custom mesh are important as regards making it all work.

Now I can get out & see how it should be seen:)

TTM

The grounded log lifter.

It lifts the logs & trundles to the left & drops them on another pile, [which it is doing in the shot). Very cool to watch.

6TzEsX5.jpg

Pretty tight, but got out ok in this PropStrike modified C172, which is a freebie off their web site.

https://propstrikestudio.com/

v7t4Dv2.jpg

Good that you got it sorted out TTM

It looks really good. I found the swaying concrete pipe on the yellow excavator quite fascinating:)

But as I discovered yesterday, they fact that they "bury" animated objects into their scenery in places that you 

least expect something is quite good fun!

It was really good for them to come into the Orbx world :D

Cheers

Pete

21 minutes ago, renault said:

Good that you got it sorted out TTM

It looks really good. I found the swaying concrete pipe on the yellow excavator quite fascinating:)

But as I discovered yesterday, they fact that they "bury" animated objects into their scenery in places that you 

least expect something is quite good fun!

It was really good for them to come into the Orbx world :D

Cheers

Pete

I did come across a moving logging truck on a narrow track way up a mountainside.

What else have you found??

TTM

Archived