A single ....

renault

56 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks great but since there’s no Orbx region all you can do is fly around in circles if you want to post shots. :( 

Think how I felt - bought the scenery months ago from 'PropStrike' and only now that it's under the Orbx umbrella can I show screenshots.  A British Columbia TE would be out of this world but too many 'loonies and toonies' for the sat images.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Boy I love the looks of these coins.  We got stuck with those dopey Anthony dollars no one wanted.  These Canadian coins have real class and style.

During my college days we went to an Elks festivity where some gambling was going on.  All they used for money was silver dollars (the old cartwheel) and I ended up with a pocketful.  Didn't amount to a whole lot but those giant coins made me feel rich.  My wife has a collection and some of them are actually still worth a dollar :).

7 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

During my college days we went to an Elks festivity where some gambling was going on.  All they used for money was silver dollars (the old cartwheel) and I ended up with a pocketful.  Didn't amount to a whole lot but those giant coins made me feel rich.  My wife has a collection and some of them are actually still worth a dollar :).

Cool!  When I was on base they always gave change in two dollar bills.  People off base refused them because they didn’t think it was real.  

3 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Think how I felt - bought the scenery months ago from 'PropStrike' and only now that it's under the Orbx umbrella can I show screenshots.  A British Columbia TE would be out of this world but too many 'loonies and toonies' for the sat images.

Yes if the product is on the Orbx website you can post shots from it here and in the screenshot contest.

cheers

Iain

18 hours ago, lifejogger said:

That is great looking scenery, nice shot of it.

Thank you John!

Cheers

Pete

17 hours ago, musterpilot said:

That is a great shot the scenery is spot on

John

Thanks John :)

Cheers

Pete

17 hours ago, BradB said:

Nice One !! .

Thanks John

Appreciate the comment:)

Cheers

Pete

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks great but since there’s no Orbx region all you can do is fly around in circles if you want to post shots. :( 

Thanks Jack

I'm pleased you liked the screenshot.:)

I've always been a "glass half full" guy. This is a really nicely done area with lots of detail to enjoy exploring and I guess I would use

the British expression "small but beautifully formed" to describe it.

Maybe it will get bigger in the future.  Who knows ...

Thanks

All the best

Pete

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

One excellent image R:)

Thank you Sir Martyn!

Cheers :)

Pete

13 hours ago, adambar said:

Wonderful capture Pete! :)

Thank you Adam

Appreciate it!