Confused.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, W2DR said:

My wife and I have been married over 50 years. But don’t get me wrong, we still perform tricks in the bedroom. I sit up and beg, she rolls over and plays dead.

My wife and I both roll over and play dead. :D

The deaf husband.

A wife goes to an otolaryngus doctor and asks to help her because her husband is becoming more deaf but does not want to bring it to him because he is afraid of sorrow.
The otolaryngus tells him that he cannot make a diagnosis if he does not bring her husband but she says to him:

"Madam, let's make an attempt to see the severity of deafness of her husband. Now you go home and as soon as you enter ask her a question and ask her repeat advancing towards him and then let me know how far her husband answers her. "

The wife goes home and on entering sees her husband sitting on the sofa and asks him :

"Dear, what have you done? "... no answer from her husband, she goes two meters and repeat the question ... no answer, go 2 more meters ... no answer, she advances another two meters and is very close to her husband and repeats the question but this time the husband finally replies:

"Dear, since you entered I have ... replied you four times!"

At the cemetery...

In front of a grave a man sobs and despairs screaming:   " You shouldn't have died, you shouldn't have died, because you are dead?…"

A passerby is moved and tries to console him by saying:  "I understand his great pain because I too have lost a person very dear to me but strong and patient because his only with the passage of time despair will calm down. "

The man, however, at these words begins to sob even more saying:  "  No! For me every day that passes will only increase my despair over the loss of this man because he was the ...
first husband of my wife! ".

• 2 weeks later...

So a while ago I was happily simming along in the Orbx world when I overheard my wife's friend Gilda telling her: "Your job as a woman is to observe when your man is happy and immediately put a stop to that nonsense.:unsure::'(:D

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Buddy asked me today: If you had to chose between a wonderful wife and a real nice car: What would you pick?  Gas or Diesel?:D

Ouc, ouch sorry gotta go she's pulling my hair, ouch:unsure: 

Trying to remember the old comic who played the violin and said "take my wife - please". 

20 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Sorry ond. Can't say she's watching.:unsure:

20 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Sorry ond. Can't say she's watching.:unsure:

There always watching. :(  that's why I always have an excuse to go somewhere and turn the dang cellphone off as well. :D

Archived