Unbelievabubble

VH-KDK

I had never even heard of Pacific Coastal Airlines until JanKees did this rather smart SAAB340 repaint.

1.ahDZm4U.jpg

I installed it and did a few flights around the coastal region of BC. In planning our trip I requested that we go to Vancouver Island and maybe fly into Campbell River. My brother had already been there on business several years ago and he suggested instead we fly to Port Hardy.

2.5Es4C6u.jpg

Unknown to me he booked with Pacific Coastal and it appeared we would fly on one of their Beech 1800s which would be a new type for me. When we got our itinerary I noticed we were now on a SAAB 340.

3.IfrgndG.jpg

At the airport I saw there was only the one SAAB on the ramp but I could only remember the prospector on the tail, Pacific Coastal are on of those airlines that have several different designs on their tails and I think only 2 SAABs

4.v7aq1Xq.jpg

We had a great flight with some amazing mountain scenery and when I checked that night I discovered that JanKee's SAAB was the very one I had flown on that day!

5.jJsKF66.jpg

Now if only I could get that lucky with the lottery numbers!

Outstanding, mate! What an occasion to see and fly a plane formerly just seen in the sim!

And we may also praise @jankees for his absolute fantastic work.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Now if only I could get that lucky with the lottery numbers!

That sentence also came to my mind when I saw the reg numbers of sim & reality. As soon as you have your brand new i10-9500k running at 8.0 GHz, let me know.

51 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Outstanding, mate! What an occasion to see and fly a plane formerly just seen in the sim!

And we may also praise @jankees for his absolute fantastic work.

That sentence also came to my mind when I saw the reg numbers of sim & reality. As soon as you have your brand new i10-9500k running at 8.0 GHz, let me know.

Cheers Gerold, so many coincidences and we are so lucky to have skilful people like JanKees giving us so much high quality freeware.

With my luck I would get the winning ticket the day I drop off the twig!:rolleyes::o:lol:

2 hours ago, lauriebe said:

Very nice Martyn.

I have the Carenado S340 for XP11 and like it a lot.

Thanks Laurie.

I have the Virtualcol 340/2000 package too which I like!:D

I enjoy flying both but the Carenado one...……..well as they say, "you get what you pay for.!"B)

15 hours ago, jankees said:

Hey, that's cool!

But do I see that the wings are completely blue on top? I didn't know that?

I may have to revisit that paint...

Btw, I did another one as well

jk9098 

Many thanks Jankees, that was the only repaint of yours I can remember seeing on my trip!:lol:

They may well have painted the wings after your repaint but I am not sure.:huh:

Thanks for this latest one, I will install it.;)

Archived