XP - EGNX - EGNM

Jack Sawyer

Great set Jack, that sky in the second shot is beautiful. Enjoyed the TBM, I have the 850 with full glass cockpit and wish I could find later models for FSX and P3D v.4 and the Cessna Denali. Keep em' coming.

1 hour ago, M110A2 said:

Great set Jack, that sky in the second shot is beautiful. Enjoyed the TBM, I have the 850 with full glass cockpit and wish I could find later models for FSX and P3D v.4 and the Cessna Denali. Keep em' coming.

Thanks Vince.  This is by x-Aviation and it's all I need for my complex airplane fix with the most awesome startup sequence, I love it.

Just now, wain71 said:

great shots, great flight Jack.. you know everytime I see shots of that plane I promise to fly it next time, then I just go fly something else.....

Thanks Wain.  It really is a great "complex" plane in XP, I don't think there's too many.  I'm thinking of buying one of the two complex A320's but don't know if I want to really commit to XP all the way yet as it lacks so much I really need.  ChasePlane, AI traffic, PMDG and A2A.  If I had these then I wouldn't go back to P3D.

1 minute ago, wain71 said:

yeah it is one of the best, I have large hangers in both sims and thanks to ORBX they now both look good.....TG for XP is coming along nicely however I don't think PMDG will go there again...

What is TG?  And you never know about PMDG, they haven't ruled it out.  But I have a feeling so many companies in the sim world are holding closed door meetings trying to decide where to allocate resources with this new 2020 coming that I'm wondering if we'll even see new or updated stuff ever again for P3D.  Orbx excepted.

1 hour ago, lauriebe said:

Very nice set Jack.

I'm having problems with East Midlands at the moment.  Trying to sort it.

Thank you.  I hope you get it sorted soon as it's very nicely done.  I wonder why it works for some and not others.  I had East Mids by another company but uninstalled it as soon as Orbx released theirs, this one is smoother and more detailed

Archived