P3D - Wonderful Hawaii

Jack Sawyer

P3D 4.5

Orbx's Hawaii CityScape, Global, Vector, N/A Land Class, Trees, Buildings

A2A's Bonanza

AS4 weather

What a delightful place this is, my frames are great and it's very smooth.  I wish they'd do all of the islands.

jORQY2j.jpg

yKoMQyt.jpg

hi2j0Pa.jpg

7QkRhBe.jpg

JfTunpo.jpg

ANDhXvU.jpg

AABsHiV.jpg

mL5Khqc.jpg

JGktoOR.jpg

Imagine the view out one of those building's windows, paradise!

VkFpYWc.jpg

STxOHmc.jpg

VdSN8Hi.jpg

Jack,

Those are great shots. But of all the shots of the Cityscape only one time have I seen one of the (what I call ) most important locations in Honolulu.

Perhaps you could make a flight and take a few pictures of the "Punchbowl" -  It is the location of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.

Please, Jack !

Respectfully,

Joe

20 minutes ago, JMBIII said:

Jack,

Those are great shots. But of all the shots of the Cityscape only one time have I seen one of the (what I call ) most important locations in Honolulu.

Perhaps you could make a flight and take a few pictures of the "Punchbowl" -  It is the location of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.

Please, Jack !

Respectfully,

Joe

Thanks Joe.  I’ll do it tomorrow when I have more time, no problem my friend.  I just hope I can find it.

33 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots indeed Jack. T-Bone and I would love to swill some wonderful Hawaiian drinks ( without the umbrellas:rolleyes:)and listen to Danny Ho singing beautiful Hawaiian song.:wub::)and all that laying on a sandy beech instead of laying on icy cold gravel. 

Thanks Karl!  I’m laughing out loud at swilling!  That cracked me up :lol:.

Man it would be nice to have a couple glasses and enjoy the view, maybe, hopefully, someday. 

10 minutes ago, adambar said:

My wife and I did a four island tour back in the mid 70s, one of the best trips we ever took. :)  Super set once again Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, that must have been awesome back then, that was Hawaii Five-O days.  I loved that show when I was a kid.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I think someone said there’s really no bridges In Hawai.

There are a lot of bridges Jack, but there's not enough clearance for your usual operations - unless you select a very "flat" plane without protruding parts ("plain plane"? ) :).

Very nice shots again!

(Admiral Clarey Bridge connects Ford Island with the mainland btw.)

2 hours ago, Frank Schnibben said:

There are a lot of bridges Jack, but there's not enough clearance for your usual operations - unless you select a very "flat" plane without protruding parts ("plain plane"? ) :).

Very nice shots again!

(Admiral Clarey Bridge connects Ford Island with the mainland btw.)

Thank you Frank, having never been there I didn't know all this, it's fascinating.  Plain plane, I love it! :lol:

Archived