Announcing EGNM Leeds Bradford - Yorkshire's Airport!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

To recreate the huge undulations at EGNM in a 3D model would be a massive undertaking which would give me even more grey hairs! So, unfortunately, at this point it's going to be flat as per usual.

G

haha ok thanks!

On 12/1/2019 at 10:24 PM, Greg Jones said:

To recreate the huge undulations at EGNM in a 3D model would be a massive undertaking which would give me even more grey hairs! So, unfortunately, at this point it's going to be flat as per usual.

G

And there's no shame in becoming a "silver fox"...  :D

On 12/1/2019 at 10:42 PM, Trevor Hannant said:

Thanks @Greg Jones, Solent might be a nice one for you to do as a "little project" seeing as you're just up the road...  ;)

Would be good as an addition to EGHI as it is missing the City which is flown over as part of the approach plus most Orbx sceneries includes the surrounding area which EGHI doesn't.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 6:22 AM, John Venema said:

Greg Jones was working on the port and progress was very good (it made beta 1) but he’s on vacation for a few more weeks so I’d expect a mid-January release (ish).

9 hours ago, teecee said:

Any chance of Leeds for Prepar3d v4.5? I asked this a couple of months ago, but nothing as yet.. It was announced last September so it may well be close to release... 

We're  not quite at mid-Jan yet Terry!!

G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived