XP 11 - EGLC to Biggin Hill

Jack Sawyer

XP

Orbx's TrueEarth & EGLC

Weather by ASXP

xVision Nordic preset

Renault's "radioactive trees" mod & his water mod.

DreamFoil Bell 407

A quick chopper flight from EGLC to EGKB, Biggin Hill.

Also, great news.  I was running XP from a USB 3.0 eternal WD 8 TB HDD.  I timed it, it would take OVER 15 minutes to get to a flight.

So today I bought a new 2 TB SSD and installed it, copied over all X-Plane and all my Orbx stuff.  Ran Central to sync it and when I went to fly I timed it.  An astounding, mind blowing 1:47 to get to a flight.  I couldn't believe it.

QuO3980.jpg

jA29tAr.jpg

jm0WL1H.jpg

1ITOoGo.jpg

iISZskZ.jpg

Ir7QMeO.jpg

yOZ6FaY.png

eeKWa9e.png

f6MmqQG.png

IpwvFqN.jpg

26 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

Why did I know the helicopter would be yellow?  Haven't dipped my toe yet in SSD waters but I do have X plane on a Hybrid and it loads off that fairly fast.   Biggin Hill - one of the London defense fields. 

Thanks OND, I like yellow :D

1 minute ago, wain71 said:

lovely shots Jack, I also like how you tell us the sim ect at the top...very useful when comparing with what the viewer of your pics might have on their rig...thank you...

Thanks Wain.  I saw somewhere here that someone didn't like having to wade through screenshots that didn't interest him as he preferred one sim oner the other.  I like both sims so it doesn't bother me.  So I'm doing my part to make him happy.  

Just now, wain71 said:

it helps if you are looking at specific addons and like me have both sims.......

Very good then Wain my friend, I'l continue to do it as it has had positive reactions.  Adambar has been doing this for a while and I've always liked it myself so I'll keep posting like this.

Archived