Rolled Out of the Paint Shop

JohnnyJohnJohn

Justflight's Duchess around KMRY and Pebbles Beach Golf Links.   Changed the N-Number, and added the Eagle Flag to the tail.  

ANTmaGm.jpg

nT1fD4L.jpg

8vTfmxA.jpg

bQ0uVVq.jpg

Took a while, but it was worth it.  Going to change the others to an American N-Number, probably the N308JT.   I hate when Developers don't include many American N-Numbers! :(  Hope you all like it! :)  Tomorrow I'm going to finally fly it! :) 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Looking good indeed. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks so much Lain!  Much appreciated!

16 hours ago, adambar said:

Looks fantastic, nice job! :)

Thanks Adam!  Glad you like it!

13 hours ago, Dario said:

Lovely shots! Wonderful scenery and bird! 

Thanks!  I love the Duchess, been so long since I have flown her in the sim.

12 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Very nice shots Johnny, looks great thank you.

cheers

Karoly

Thanks Karoly!  Glad you like how it came out!

8 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

Great start ! LOL - you'll find out soon you only want to fly your own paints - keep at it...

Regards,
Scott

Thank you Scott!  Yeah, I started off nice and simple.   I cheated a bit too.   Got rid of their Separating N numbers so it wasn't such a hassle for me to line it up.... ;)   And yes - I do just want to fly my new N Number now.... :) 

8 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent paint job and shots.

Thanks John!  Glad you like them!  :)  And glad you like the paint too - just the altered N Number and Eagle to start,  more advanced coming soon I  hope. :)  

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Congratulations Triple J!  The airport looks great along with your new livery.

Thanks Jack my friend!  Glad you like it.  Always a possible Screenshot contest entry for the future as well. ;)  

37 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

J3 your announcement that you now can paint reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw on a pickup truck: "Yes, this is my pickup. No, I will not help you move." Now that you can paint, all of us now are your new best friends who just happen to have planes for you to paint. :rolleyes: 

Hahahahahaha!   Good one Rodger.  True story however, one time I did a paint for someone that was just NOT satisfying enough for the job that I did.  When he said it was finally done right by someone else, I could not make out any difference!   Some people are just difficult that way, but I'll only do paint jobs for planes I do own - and when I do have the time - life can get hectic.  We've been trying to edit a Novel I want to self publish over the last year and a half, and life always gets in the way of it.....LOL

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

We've been trying to edit a Novel I want to self publish over the last year and a half, and life always gets in the way of it.....LOL

J3, I know the story. Just got the printing done on the first book of a trilogy novel. Now dealing with the legal peripherals and Amazon/Kindle hoo-hah. I had no idea it would be such a pain in the rump to self-publish. Good luck on yours!

13 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

J3, I know the story. Just got the printing done on the first book of a trilogy novel. Now dealing with the legal peripherals and Amazon/Kindle hoo-hah. I had no idea it would be such a pain in the rump to self-publish. Good luck on yours!

Thanks Rodger!  And good luck to you as well with your novel!   Lets look at it this way - Stephen King and Tom Clancy wouldn't keep writing all these years if the money wasn't good behind it, so I wish you the best of luck!

3 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Thanks Rodger!  And good luck to you as well with your novel!   Lets look at it this way - Stephen King and Tom Clancy wouldn't keep writing all these years if the money wasn't good behind it, so I wish you the best of luck!

Well, the average self-published novelist makes about $1,000 a year. I'm going to take up lawn-care.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Nice paint - what happened to the baggage door on the left nose?   Being a critic is so easy - I couldn't paint my way into a corner.

Its like that in the paintjob naturally in the sim - don't ask me why - Justflight did that!  :) 

20 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Well, the average self-published novelist makes about $1,000 a year. I'm going to take up lawn-care.

I was hoping MUCH more than that!  :o  :(  

5 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

J3, well, that is the average. Some make as much as $1,204. :lol:

Well, on an upbeat:   I get a news letter from Create Space, and one of their members being self published actually got more than 1,000,000 downloads!   That must have been quite a good chunk of change!  Lets hope it can happen for you and i!  :D

18 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Well, on an upbeat:   I get a news letter from Create Space, and one of their members being self published actually got more than 1,000,000 downloads!   That must have been quite a good chunk of change!  Lets hope it can happen for you and i!  :D

I'll buy yours if you buy mine. :)

• 1 year later...

I know this thread to old but the pick paint which I suggestion you to be very honest I personally  used it for my car. It have not like other paint which take off time by time  I painted my car in 2019 If you see it then you don't believe It again painted. so if you want to buy it online I suggest to a site as a source pick paint.