Chunk

These are fantastic shots my friend!

I don't have those two first airports (0S9 --> KBVS) but I can tell after your pictures that I "need" to have them

I like the ambience in the first one and look at that terrain in 5, 6  & 7 !

These two will be the second purchase I would do after your posts. First one was KORS which you post here again, so thank you so much for showing them

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos. I took my wife and daughters to Orcas Island this weekend and we spent three great days there. I may have spent an inordinate time around the airport, plane spotting. ORBX nailed it! Got the see the Southern Resident Killer Whale pod up close as well. 

5 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Thanks Carlos. I took my wife and daughters to Orcas Island this weekend and we spent three great days there. I may have spent an inordinate time around the airport, plane spotting. ORBX nailed it! Got the see the Southern Resident Killer Whale pod up close as well. 

Amazing Chunk

So cool you could do that

Believe me, when I fly in this state I convince myself that I must visit it some day.

It has a tremendous look, and I'd love to be in Seattle too. So many airports in the area gives a great idea of how nice is could be in real life

We'll see... in time

Thanks!

Tremendous shots Chunk , I am glad you are enjoying are wonderful Summer's here in the PNW . It won't be as nice when your 49's roll into town on Dec. 29th at the Klink . :):rolleyes::D:angry::ph34r::lol: .

Cheers

John

Thanks much y'all.  I don't have as much time to look and post here as much, but I still check in when I can!

@BradB If Jimmy G plays like he did last night, the Niners will be entrenched in another 12 loss season, and that game won't mean squat. :lol:  I might make it to that game in my red Joe Montana jersey though...

Excellent set of shots Chunk, well done! :)

Joe Montana grew up in the Mon Valley near Pittsburgh not far from me. Just one of the many NFL QBs from the Pittsburgh area.

George Blanda

Rich Gannon

Babe Parilli

Joe Namath

Jim Kelly

Dan Marino

Johnny Unitas

Kerry Collins

Charlie Batch

Gus Frerotte

To name a few. :D

Archived