Seattle sun free.

olderndirt

Several posts on non Chamber of Commerce weather so here's more.

Don't ask - cranked a brightness up in uwxp and voila.  The poor guy in the plane is still anchored.

t.png

They rescued the Skyhawk and I'm waiting for more lightning bolts.  Hate to say it but it looks like this more than it needs to. 

t-2.png

4 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow them are striking shots OND. Last time I tried "catching" lightening strikes I hit that V key 75 times and still didn't catch it.>:(:lol:

For XP11 - establish your position and watch for it.  Hit whatever you use for 'pause' (top center button on my x52) to stop motion on something good then 'shift+space' for your shot.  More time consuming, run the recording and pick out the good stuff.

6 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow them are striking shots OND. Last time I tried "catching" lightening strikes I hit that V key 75 times and still didn't catch it.>:(:lol:

I cant get the lightning either Karl as my vision is often clouded!:wacko:

Oh that's how you do it. 

It's often pretty dry here, so my method is to rub my feet and socks on the carpet, put my index finger about an inch from the screen and watch the sparks fly!

Only problem is XPlane doesn't seem to have a key to capture that!

Cheers

R

PS - maybe that's why I practically rebuilt my computer over the last two months:huh:

25 minutes ago, renault said:

Oh that's how you do it. 

It's often pretty dry here, so my method is to rub my feet and socks on the carpet, put my index finger about an inch from the screen and watch the sparks fly!

Only problem is XPlane doesn't seem to have a key to capture that!

Cheers

R

PS - maybe that's why I practically rebuilt my computer over the last two months:huh:

They tell me static and computers don't play well together.  I hear you changed from "G" to "R" - more appropriate for 'Renault'.

Archived