Oceano (L52) real vs Orbx

vbazillio

Dear all,

I continue to make some screen shots comparison (see my Big Bear screen captures in this thread) between real and Prepar3D screen shots. All is feed by my recent flight trips in south western California with a Cessna 172. This time it's not a dedicated payware Orbx scenery. It's Oceano L52 part of Orbx SOCAL or the free Orbx Global Airport Pack.

48030332356_8e9483f935_b_d.jpg

Short final 29, Oceano L52

48030372753_2b1cfae5cc_b_d.jpg

At the fuel pomp (ACI). Low price in the region. The yellow line is too much close to the tank in Prepar3D

48030332636_6c76933271_b_d.jpg

The yellow Boeing Stearman is replaced by a Piper Cub. When I taxied I remember of something biplan and yellow. This small details make you feel deja-vue.

48030436687_4d40f4f4bd_b_d.jpg

Great shots and looks like Orbx has a few to many trees round about the hangar but who’s counting. :D. It looks fantastic. Haven’t bought version 2 yet as waiting for the Washington for Xplane first, but I will get it in time. Derek.

• 4 months later...

Again, reviving a old thread. Here is the full landing video (and the flight starting at San Lui Obispo). Thanks goes again to the default scenery in P3D Norcal that help much understand how the field was in his surroundings. 

Archived