Complete freeware and payware airport list with runway description is ready.

Orbxtreme

2 hours ago, antonvs said:

Thank you again for your effort François.

My pleasure Anton. If you find any mistakes, don't hesitate to e-mail me and it will be corrected in future updates.

6 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Thank you very much  François for airport list.

Cheers

Karoly

Glad you like, oldboy43. It should help for your future cross-country flights.

Cheers!

François.

11 hours ago, W2DR said:

Another great effort Francois. Thank you again..........Doug

Thanks Doug. This time it is the final version. If you find mistakes of any kind, just keep me posted.

Regards,

François

Hello and thank you for this information.  I think the freeware packs in California were discontinued when the regions came out there.  Or maybe I'm wrong or maybe only some.  Anyway I thought I'd pass this on to you.  Maybe this happened also in other regions also but I don't know.

10 hours ago, Geezer said:

Hello and thank you for this information.  I think the freeware packs in California were discontinued when the regions came out there.  Or maybe I'm wrong or maybe only some.  Anyway I thought I'd pass this on to you.  Maybe this happened also in other regions also but I don't know.

Thanks for the info, Geezer. 

It is possible that some airports that are said to be in the freeware packs are in fact not anymore. A member told the forum that he once flew at an airport expecting some improvements at the airport and there was nothing added. Like I said, it is possible. As there are a lot of airports to be considered and I cannot fly to all airports to check them all, the best way is for the virtual pilots to fly at a chosen destination and to point to a specific airport where there is obviously no addition to the original scenery, When such an airport is found, it will be deleted  from the list in future upgrades, as there is no point in giving a special status to an airport that has not been modified. I think this is the best way to go, unless somebody from Orbx has a clear idea on the subject.  

On 6/9/2019 at 10:34 AM, Syzygy said:

Very much appreciated François. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this.

Roger

On 6/9/2019 at 11:49 AM, gregmorin said:

Thank you Francois! It is appreciated.

Greg

Thanks for your comments, I hope the list is shared with as many people as possible.

1 hour ago, Orbxtreme said:

Thanks TigerTigerM, I hope it will help you find new destinations to fly to!

Indeed I will.

If you ever want to put it into Excel, that would be something I would support:) 

I tend to do a lot of sorting - by regions, states, airport length etc.

TTM

On 6/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, Buffy Foster said:

This looks pretty cool, thanks!  :)

I updated a Google Maps of airports, and went through them all to make sure they're on the map in the right place. (I didn't fly to them all, yikes)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zu7LOZHfAzOsGHEtcEjdPUiLIUoyK_HQ&usp=sharing

Thanks Buffy, I am using my list with your updated map. Both work great together!

On 6/11/2019 at 8:43 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

What a labor of love François, thank you very much for doing this.  I had a similar list I created but not as detailed as your's which will now replace mine.

Glad to know that Jack (anything for someone who has worked on the MD-11! I' ve already received an e-mail concerning the addition of a few more airports, especially for Canada. The list will be updated regularly.

23 minutes ago, Orbxtreme said:

Glad to know that Jack (anything for someone who has worked on the MD-11! I' ve already received an e-mail concerning the addition of a few more airports, especially for Canada. The list will be updated regularly.

Keep up the wonderful work Francois!

Archived