Salford Quays Manchester TEGB

jaydor

• 4 months later...

Hi @jaydor, i'm intrigued to know what you have installed in terms of TEGB and any XPlane addons?   I'm struggling to recreate the view that you see when you fly over Salford Quays as in your screenshot you've shared.   In my attempt to figure out what i'm missing i've created this thread:

I'd love to get your input and thoughts. I love the vibrancy, brightness and detail of your screenshot.  Any info you could share would be really helpful. 

P.S Your screenshot is focussed more on MediaCityUK (part of the Salford Quays area) and the BBC buildings. I have a particular interest in this area as I actually work in the buildings depicted in the screenshot :-)

50 minutes ago, MoPilot said:

Hi @jaydor, i'm intrigued to know what you have installed in terms of TEGB and any XPlane addons?   I'm struggling to recreate the view that you see when you fly over Salford Quays as in your screenshot you've shared.   In my attempt to figure out what i'm missing i've created this thread:

I'd love to get your input and thoughts. I love the vibrancy, brightness and detail of your screenshot.  Any info you could share would be really helpful. 

P.S Your screenshot is focussed more on MediaCityUK (part of the Salford Quays area) and the BBC buildings. I have a particular interest in this area as I actually work in the buildings depicted in the screenshot :-)

I have only used the screenshot key to take the shot, nothing else...

Do you only have TEGB Central installed? Or any other plugins or addons? Do you have the Manchester City Airport (Barton) add on too?  I'm curious to know what Old Trafford looks like for you too.  You're seeing some absolutely amazing scenery with a great level of detail.  I'm trying to figure out how to go about achieving the same myself.  So far i've got TEGB Central installed and I see the stadiums Old Trafford, Etihad, and also Beetham Tower etc.  Though the Salford Quays area I see is totally devoid of the detail that you see.

Archived