Further UWXP2.51 / xVision tests. Cloud colour.

I think I have got rid of the blue and/or purple/magenta coloured clouds in UWXP v2.5.1 while also using a slightly modded renault Natural Colour xvs in xVision. These tests are for colour only and not any "repeating" cloud texture observations.

8y9j1Sg.jpg

D4cKQEV.jpg

V5VeEpX.jpg

NrEwXEM.jpg

RnsZHyT.jpg

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yup, looks great.  I upgraded mine yesterday and use the procedure someone else outlines.

Run xVision and load original shaders.

Install 2.5.1

Run xVision and load Renault's preset.

Done.

Don't you have to set your Sky colour and Cloud options in UWXP before xVision is activated? I believe that any change of those 2 options while xVision is activated will introduce magenta again. Or maybe you just run the default xVision settings when you run UWXP and therefore make no changes to the Sky colour or Clouds.

3 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Don't you have to set your Sky colour and Cloud options in UWXP before xVision is activated? I believe that any change of those 2 options while xVision is activated will introduce magenta again. Or maybe you just run the default xVision settings when you run UWXP and therefore make no changes to the Sky colour or Clouds.

Since I just added the new version to the existing folder it kept my settings.  Then I quit CP and loaded Renault’s preset and it was fine. I do however see a lot of the same cloud shapes as others have reported.

great shots, just downloaded but I am enroute to Frankfurt (XP flight) so will install later...I run with UWXP, ASXP and Xvision preset so hopefully tis will be nice once installed...I do sometimes use Skymaxx pro.....

Archived