London. XP 11

Hey, did you see that T-Bone? They just raised that bridge. Let's do it "Jack style"B)IM5DI9e.jpgWow, what a beautiful bridge.zZ60pom.jpg Hey, T-Bone quick turn on the night vision mebby the won't know it's us.:ph34r::rolleyes::lol:w1bCqje.jpgThen outta da blue came this deep booming voice. Hey you up there, if you morons do this once more you'll get to spend some time in the Tower of London. In chains that is.:blink::wacko::unsure::(:lol:

Hey Karl, that night vision better be more of a cloaking device to keep you out of sight!  Was T-Bone hanging out the window doing the Royal wave? :lol:   Good looking shots even if you have to spend the next few weeks in chains w/o heads!!!  :wacko:

13 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Hey Karl, that night vision better be more of a cloaking device to keep you out of sight!  Was T-Bone hanging out the window doing the Royal wave? :lol:   Good looking shots even if you have to spend the next few weeks in chains w/o heads!!!  :wacko:

Thanks Roger. That would be something: "The headless Mule Team". (:o I'm not too wild about that one. Would be pretty hard doing beers:P) T-Bone did the Royal wave alright:lol: 

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wow Karl!  Excellent flying and cool to see you in XP.  I love having two wonderful sims now.

Thanks Jack. XP is pretty hard on my graphics card. I really like it but it "stutters".

Archived