Mixing It Up in TE

Martin Poole

Wow!!! these are simply stunning Martin :o no.8 is a real corker.

Is this just UWXP or do you use other apps or plug-ins with it?... I'm quite tempted by it, but having been a little stung with xEnviro am reluctant to to risk anything I'm not fully confident in.

1 hour ago, Mark Abdey said:

Wow!!! these are simply stunning Martin :o no.8 is a real corker.

Is this just UWXP or do you use other apps or plug-ins with it?... I'm quite tempted by it, but having been a little stung with xEnviro am reluctant to to risk anything I'm not fully confident in.

Hi Mark

I am using Xvision also  just working out how UXWP 2.5  fits in with Xvision , seems ok but I hear some are not liking its look?? as weather engines go for me its the best at the moment. I never liked xEnvirio  I have sky maxx pro which in fairness is good but needs a big update. Do you just use Xplane default or a Plug in of sorts.M

4 minutes ago, Martin Poole said:

Hi Mark

I am using Xvision also  just working out how UXWP 2.5  fits in with Xvision , seems ok but I hear some are not liking its look?? as weather engines go for me its the best at the moment. I never liked xEnvirio  I have sky maxx pro which in fairness is good but needs a big update. Do you just use Xplane default or a Plug in of sorts.M

Thanks for the info, and yes, there does seem to be mixed reports as to how it's working with XVision... xEnviro seems the same, with it overriding the XV shaders, at least for me, and it's a mixed bag as far as depiction goes.  I'm using XVision only currently.  I'm mainly looking for alternative cloud textures, and am not bothered about real time weather.

Please keep the fab shots coming Martin.

12 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

Thanks for the info, and yes, there does seem to be mixed reports as to how it's working with XVision... xEnviro seems the same, with it overriding the XV shaders, at least for me, and it's a mixed bag as far as depiction goes.  I'm using XVision only currently.  I'm mainly looking for alternative cloud textures, and am not bothered about real time weather.

Please keep the fab shots coming Martin.

Thanks Mark,  will do, I think My benckmark for me has always been REX in terms of weather I just did a quick flight out from Popham keep playing around with settings looking a little more REX?

6MWmpIE.jpg

38 minutes ago, Martin Poole said:

I think My benckmark for me has always been REX in terms of weather I just did a quick flight out from Popham keep playing around with settings looking a little more REX?

The same for me... That shot does look a more in that ballpark, with a nice mix of clouds.  Very nice B)

5 hours ago, Mark Halliwell said:

Beautiful shots. I’m definitely buying that P-51 today. The latest issue of PC Pilot magazine had a very positive review, and your screenshot has confirmed how good it looks in-sim.

HI Mark

yes defo get it its by far and away the most realistic warbird I have flown across all sims ,  everything feels right and the sounds are the  best I have heard, so as you can guess I love it mate.

Archived