Hello New Zealand!

2 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Welcome!!!!! Great shots too.

I do hope you bought the complete set!

Adam I was so impressed with the North Island that after a 25 minute flight I bought the South Island too.  I have no idea how true to life this is but my lord what beautiful scenery!!

24 minutes ago, Dreamsofwings1 said:

Adam I was so impressed with the North Island that after a 25 minute flight I bought the South Island too.  I have no idea how true to life this is but my lord what beautiful scenery!!

I've been lucky enough to have had a handful of "low and slow" flights over NZ (North Island). The overall look and feel ORBX achieves is absolutely spot-on, IMHO. It's hard to put your finger on it, but it really does look "just right".

If you have any cash left over, I'd seriously consider NZMF (a total gem!!) and NZWR in NZNI (stunning!).

avro_621_nzmf_1350_694.jpg

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

I've been lucky enough to have had a handful of "low and slow" flights over NZ (North Island). The overall look and feel ORBX achieves is absolutely spot-on, IMHO. It's hard to put your finger on it, but it really does look "just right".

If you have any cash left over, I'd seriously consider NZMF (a total gem!!) and NZWR in NZNI (stunning!).

Fantastic image!  

I might just have to take a look at those!   Thanks for the leads.

Archived