30 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

"Don't just pose there, shoot something!" :D

Haha I'm going after that ship heading out of the harbor!  :D

17 minutes ago, musterpilot said:

Great shot

John

Thanks John!

8 hours ago, Breeze said:

Thanks Jack!  The scenery brings the joy of simming back to me.

Really Fantastic shot, and you echo my thoughts as well...over the past year my interest in flying in P3D had declined to a point I hardly bothered with it or the forum...not sure why,  as I have pretty much everything /all  add-ons & aircraft I could ever want, maybe ‘too many chocolates to choose from in the P3D box’ ...but when I installed XP & True Earth I realised what I was missing in P3D...the XP ‘atmospherics/atmosphere/smoothness combined with TrueEarth GB was a match match in haven, Exploring ‘a photorealistic  environment ’  with all the amazing additional detail added by the Orbx team has given me ‘the joy of simming’ back! ...XP/TEGB may be a ‘smaller chocolate box’ than P3D with all addons, but man is it a lot sweeter!

You hit the nail on the head with those words Jimmy...  ‘The joy of simming’ ....deserves a seperate thread in it’s own right, Would love to hear what gives others ‘The joy of simming’ :)

15 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Just an all around good one - sky, scenery and the plane.

9 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic shot my friend regards EMM

8 hours ago, jean marc said:

Master shot indeed :) the sky color is wonderful and the spitfire great O0

Thank you for your comments.  Loving the Spitfire and starting to want the payware version.  :)

8 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Really Fantastic shot, and you echo my thoughts as well...over the past year my interest in flying in P3D had declined to a point I hardly bothered with it or the forum...not sure why,  as I have pretty much everything /all  add-ons & aircraft I could ever want, maybe ‘too many chocolates to choose from in the P3D box’ ...but when I installed XP & True Earth I realised what I was missing in P3D...the XP ‘atmospherics/atmosphere/smoothness combined with TrueEarth GB was a match match in haven, Exploring ‘a photorealistic  environment ’  with all the amazing additional detail added by the Orbx team has given me ‘the joy of simming’ back! ...XP/TEGB may be a ‘smaller chocolate box’ than P3D with all addons, but man is it a lot sweeter!

You hit the nail on the head with those words Jimmy...  ‘The joy of simming’ ....deserves a seperate thread in it’s own right, Would love to hear what gives others ‘The joy of simming’ :)

Capt I couldn't have said it better. that's exactly how I feel.  All my P3d stuff is in the hangar dust.

Archived