For cyberpilot, New Zealand

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, cyberpilot said:

Wonderful set of shots Jack.

So pleased you did the trip.

You certainly captured the beauty of the region.

Well done.

From Waihi Beach the large expanse of the Coromandel Peninsula to the north now awaits you!

Thank you, it’s beautiful here!  You are extremely fortunate to live there.

I hope to do that soon but I have a lot of U.K. exploration to do now :) 

Great!....Love the shot as you are approaching Tauranga ....when did you fly this though?....I haven't seen rain here (Tauranga) for some weeks.   I have done a similar but longer flight a few times ....NZWR to NZGS

2 minutes ago, Naki1 said:

Great!....Love the shot as you are approaching Tauranga ....when did you fly this though?....I haven't seen rain here (Tauranga) for some weeks.   I have done a similar but longer flight a few times ....NZWR to NZGS

Thanks, I flew this last night in real time in real weather with AS4 on.  But anyway, you guys are extremely fortunate to live in paradise.  You would not want to live where I live, where you live is just too amazing to believe.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Karl!  I can’t wait to explore more but it’s difficult without my pedals.  They’ll be here Tuesday.  :( 

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't figure out whats wrong. My diff. brakes feel like the tail wheel is locked. It show some response but not enough to make proper turns.:'(:( 

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't figure out whats wrong. My diff. brakes feel like the tail wheel is locked. It show some response but not enough to make proper turns.:'(:( 

It's almost impossible to fly now.  I have to start at the end of the runway and when I accelerate any aircraft wants to swerve to the left so its big mess.

Archived