Norway in True Earth

bernd1151

Ok, I admit, the title is a bit misleading, but that was done on purpose, because I’d like to show, how Norway could look with the help of True Earth. These are just a few screenshots of the Lofoten, but I think they demonstrate that Norway with its stunning landscape would be an ideal candidate for the high quality ORBX True Earth treatment. I would buy it on the spot. These shots were done in XP11 with XVision installed. No other add-ons. If you want to see them enlarged, click on them twice.

Car-C340-21.jpg

Car-C340-26.jpg

Cessna-172-SP-G1000-58.jpg

Cessna-172-SP-G1000-73.jpg

Cessna-172-SP-G1000-90.jpg

Cessna-172-SP-G1000-94.jpg

Cessna-172-SP-G1000-107.jpg

Cessna-172-SP-G1000-119.jpg

Cessna-172-SP-G1000-127.jpg

Nice and yes most countries have a claim to be ideal for TE series.  The problem usually comes when you look at what's available in a country, it has to be a mix of free and low cost geo-data and imagery.  In the case of the Netherlands and the UK, fortunately all the ingredients were there.  If Norway also has the 'right stuff' then I'm sure it too will get the TE treatment, just don't hold your breath :-)

For me Norway TE would be the holy grail , with a trip planned there this Summer it would be quite the experience to compare RL and TE . BTW Bernd these shots from Lofoten look amazing . :):)

Cheers

John

Archived