Doctor visit.

Went to my cardiologist for my six monthly check-up.  My problem is stable Angina which really isn't a problem unless you try to be energetic for too long.  This bi-annual visit always begins with the usual back and forth - a bit of stethoscope  work and on into about fifteen minutes banter about the state of mostly everything.  Six months before our next review of the world at large. 

4 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Sounds like it was a good visit OND.:)  I am due for my yearly visit to the Urologist soon, not my favorite place to go,

Done with those candid cameras in my inner sanctum - a sure sign, of course, that you're now on the back side of the power curve :)

The say time I went to the doctor, it ascendance of a persistant body itch.

He stuck his finger up my bum and told me there as nothing wrong with my prostate!

Is it me?!!!

John

A patient was examined by a doctor who confessed he had good news and bad news.

The patient said give it to me straight, doc.

Doctor: the good news is that you have 24 hours to live.

Patient: That's the good news !!     What is the bad news?

Doctor....I was supposed to tell you yesterday.

Heck I probably shouldn't say this but I will anyway. My Doc. doesn't have an ounce of humor, however I made him laugh out loud one time. He came in the examination room and asked me: "Karl are you still smoking?" I said:" Yes I do" so he said:" Don't you know smoking will kill you slowly?" I looked at him and said:" Well Doc I'm not really in a hurry". He could not stop laughing but gave my holy heck anyway. 

42 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Heck I probably shouldn't say this but I will anyway. My Doc. doesn't have an ounce of humor, however I made him laugh out loud one time. He came in the examination room and asked me: "Karl are you still smoking?" I said:" Yes I do" so he said:" Don't you know smoking will kill you slowly?" I looked at him and said:" Well Doc I'm not really in a hurry". He could not stop laughing but gave my holy heck anyway. 

:lol::lol: Good comeback!

4 hours ago, Fizzelle said:

Yup!! I'm living with bladder cancer and loving every single cystoscopy visit!

I'm allergic to anything that ends in 'scopy'.  I visit my GP and Cardio guy every six months - GP wants me die with perfect numbers and the Cardio guy says "see you in six months" which in itself is quite encouraging. 

Archived